Add a Photo
Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Melon Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

#398 in Yogurt
Jaque I.
Jaque I.
Pacoima, CA

I always try new things but this one is amazing I really love it, it taste like really flavory and is amazing I really like the flavor is not going to bring you down at all I would repeat using this because it's really good and I would buy it again every time.
Judi K.
Judi K.

Go-Gurt is loved in my house already,so when I saw the cotton candy flavor I knew i had to buy it.  Of course, just like the other flavors they LOVED it! My oldest thinks it tastes like real cotton candy in a tube. We will definitely be purchasing again!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Baldwinsville, NY

My kids love these and we always have them in the refrigerator for snacks and the lunchbox. My kids love the flavor and I can't complain too much about the nutrition. I think it is a good value and would recommend this product to other moms out there.
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY

Definitely a family favorite! My son loves these! Especially this flavor. We can't leave the house without one. They're easy to find at any local grocery stores, and the price point is pretty decent. Definitely recommend these to fellow moms.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Denver, CO

Love having these in our home for a snack. They are quick easy and fit easily into the fridge without taking up a lot of space. An added bonus my son loves tyrant flavors which keeps him happy to choose this over junk food.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Kenosha, Wi

Great for an easy to go snack for the kids! They love the flavors both frozen and refrigerated. Great for school or to grab and go when were running out of the house!
Uniece T.
Uniece T.

I bought this for my daughter and she loved it. She likes to wat yogyrt and the fact that she can takes this one the go with her is a big plus for me.
Aniyah M.
Aniyah M.
Mesquite, TX

These are good. I eat these with granola every morning. This Yogurt is a very amazing I highly recommend this to kids teens and adults as well
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I loved Go-Gurt as a kid and I love it as a 21-year old. Not the healthiest choice but better than snacking on pringles. I love freezing it.
Bradleigh F.
Bradleigh F.

More healthy than a lot of other brands and it's an easy healthy treat for when you are on the go not to mention they also taste great!

Join Now