Yoplait® Go Big™ Strawberry/Mixed Berry Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-4 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

Crush a Go Big™Low fat yogurt and real fruit and just the right amount of sweetness.Enjoy.(and conquer.) see more...

Renea M.
Barnesville , GA
We like this yogurt because we like the convenience of the pouch yogurt but the smaller ones don't seem to have enough in them so these are the perfect size and we will continue to buy them in the future.
Lauren C.
Waterford, MI
Perfect size for packed lunch. Kids dig them and so do I. Mom approved and kid approved. Caloric intake is something I watch closely and these tubes are the best way for me to pack a lunch and keep an eye on my diet.
Chelsea L.
Corp Christi, TX
Tubes! You can take these on the go! If you're running late for work and you need a quick breakfast, grab a granola bar and a tube of yogurt and head out the door! Also great for kids, mess free and easy to dispose of when done!
Bree J.
Really delightful, amazing sooooooooo good, I got it at Kroger's by house not to far also really fresh, best flavor ever my favorite flavor of yogurt,  the taste just melts in my mouth deep it my taste buds I recommend other people to try it for it is so good!
Larissa W.
Kearney
Just your regular sweet yogurt but my kids love the huge packaging... I usually buy them individually for. $1 a piece and it makes for a great cheap quick snack in the run with the kids. Overall, nothing special but nothing bad either.
Catherine T.
Clarendon, PA
I actually buy these for myself but everyone including my two year old, loves them! So I always have to buy extra. I usually buy at Walmart. Very good value. I would definitely recommend to family friends or just anyone!
Liliana D.
This yogurt is super delicious. It is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast if you are on the go like I am. I bought it at Kroger. I love the yoplait brand in general. I am a repeat consumer. My mom was the first one to tell me about this product. She also loved it.
Emily R.
Brownsburg, IN
I loved the convenience of these Yoplait Go Big yogurt tubes. They were easy to take on the go and super filling. I felt like they were a healthy alternative to other snacks that I previously have turned to out of convenience.
Courtney R.
Reedsburg
Love this product. It is very convenient and taste delicious. I think it's affordable because you get a lot for your money. It's my first time buying but I'll definitely buy it again.
Claire H.
I love eating these. They are so good, and I love how I have to push the yogurt out. I also like how they are big and so they fit in my hand better than the Go-Gurts.