Yoplait® Go Big Strawberry Yogurt uploaded by Alicia D.

BY YOPLAIT

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Beta Carotene (For Color), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I was very excited about this product because my teenagers have outgrown the other squeezables, yet still like the convenience of it. Thanks to Yoplait, we are buying yogurt tubes again. They love the different flavors and especially like when I get the mixed packs. I love seeing them choose something with protein over other items. This is a hit at our house!
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH
I use these for my kids lunches at school and snacks for their sports. I love that it is accessible without any utensils and my kids are getting a healthy snack. The price on these is good as well which makes it affordable for me to donate on game nights as well.
annie t.
springhill, LA
this is very convient and kid friendly being in a tube makes it easy to take to school for snak time no spoon needed and taste great it also makes a good alternative to ice cream when frozen great for summer days when you want a refreshing snak
Anna B.
This yogurt taste great and it's great for people who are always on the go. The packaging is super convenient and easy to travel with. The taste is amazing and the flavors are endless. The price is cheap and I would recommend this to everyone.
Carlee M.
Ashland
I am not a huge yogurt fan but this yogurt is really good, it has a really good strawberry taste and I love strawberries. It is pretty cheap for what you get so I would say it is a good value, I would recommend this if you like strawberries and yogurt.
Ashley T.
San diego, CA
Picked these up at Target and my kids love them. I feel like you get more than with Gogurt and my kids haven't complained since we have switched. They love eating this for a snack or as part of their lunch.
Jesymar C.
Orange, CA
Omg this is my favorite yogurt brand! They are just awesome! My favorite flavor is the strawberry one! I'm in love with it!! And as if this wasn't enough, they include little pieces of fruit on it !!!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I really am not a big fan of Yogurt tubes, but Yoplait hit home with these. I found these at my local Neighborhood Walmart Market and at 98¢ each. Very affordable and delicious! I am amazed at how big it is and the taste. Seriously a good grab and go "snack", when I'm in a rush. I would recommend these to anyone!!
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA
I would not say that Yoplait is the best brand for yogurt, but it is the best price for yogurt. I have had some bad experiences with this brand. I have found hair in a newly opened container, and also mold.
lexi b.
The first-ever yogurt in a tube, Go-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Go-Gurt® is specially made to freeze and thaw by lunchtime.

*Kids under 5 years have difficulty swallowing frozen Go-GURT® low-fat yogurt. Please be sure to thaw before serving.