Yoplait® Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Chocolate Yogurt

Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Fructose, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Caramel Color, Chocolate Liquor, Natural And Artificial Flavor [Peanut], Salt, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Themophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Where can i find this?
Has anyone tried this? I would love to know your input on taste. These are my favorite girl scout cookies and this looks amazing.
Has anyone tried this? Im really curious as to how it tastes.
Start your review of Yoplait® Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Chocolate Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Wellsville
This yogurt is delicious. I have been waiting for someone to do a peanut butter yogurt and it’s finally here! I love the light and fluffiness of the yogurt too.
Like the other GS cookie flavors, the tartness of yogurt really makes it not taste like the beloved cookies. The yogurt isn't bad, it's just not great, either.
Bay Point, CA
This too like the other one is fluffy and sweet. They taste just like the cookies and I love, I have shared them and everyone wants to know where to get more.
Lockport, NY
An easy snack when I'm on the go or eating a snack with my one year old son. We both enjoy a mess free, healthy snack. And by far the best taste!
Homer Glen, IL
Kids loved it! Tastes very much so like the cookies. It’s my way of giving them a healthy snack and a treat all at the same time. Win-win!
Fayette, AL
Peanut butter and girl scouts. It's like magic. I love it again another low calorie snack and you don't feel bad about eating it after
1,178 reviews
This is delicious it tastes just like the cookie but in yogurt form I wish these came in a bigger tub.my kids thought this was tasty.
Harrington, DE
Pretty good. A little too sweet for my taste but if you’re eating it as a dessert it’s good I guess. The flavor is there at least.
Watsontown , PA
Yoplait peanut butter pattie whipped yogurt is delicious. While it's a little odd with the first bite it's great after the second.
Winchester, VA
This yogurt is amazing it has all the tasty ness of my fave cookies without all the guilt of eating a whole box in one sitting