Yoplait® Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Chocolate Yogurt

Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Fructose, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Caramel Color, Chocolate Liquor, Natural And Artificial Flavor [Peanut], Salt, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Themophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

Where can i find this?
Has anyone tried this? I would love to know your input on taste. These are my favorite girl scout cookies and this looks amazing.
Has anyone tried this? Im really curious as to how it tastes.
Start your review of Yoplait® Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Chocolate Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Appleton, WI
I have no words on this product! This is my all time favorite flavor of the girl scout cookie yogurt I would eat it 24/7. Highly recommend to friends and family.Aslo recommend them keeping this flavor. Yoplait® Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Chocolate Yogurt
I bought this for my husband, I give him yogurt most every day. He winced at it sooo I thot he was being silly. Well I tried it, first I tasted chocolate then 1 sec.,ltr., a tongue numbing nasty sour yuck flavor very hard to describe.  Anyone else?
1,606 reviews
Yoplait® Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Chocolate Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.
So good!! It doesn’t taste like a actual GS Peanut Butter Pattie aka Tagalong but it’s still good for a change of flavor besides strawberry or anything other traditional yogurt flavor.
The legal version of crack. This stuff is amazing I don’t even like peanut butter yogurt that much but this is my absolute favorite thing just sad because shelf life isn’t great.
Indianapolis, IN
Yoplait® Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Chocolate Yogurt uploaded by Nikki W.
I would not recommend this product if you are looking for the actual Girl Scout cookie taste. It tasted nothing like the actual Tagalong cookie. This was one of the worst flavors of yogurt that I have had. It also left a bad aftertaste
Las Vegas
This yogurt is terrible!  It has a very strong chocolate taste and minimal peanut butter flavor.  The tangyness of the yogurt is overwhelming and very off putting.
Festus
This tasty yogurt combines my three favorite things: chocolate, peanut butter, and Girl Scout cookies. It is so creamy and delicious I couldn’t stop eating it. I buy these all the time for my family and we all love them.
Big Rapids
Yoplait® Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Chocolate Yogurt uploaded by Christin S.
I dont really care for the whipped style of yogurt, and didnt realize that is what it was when I purchased it. However, it had pretty good flavor. It was pretty chocolatey. I would eat it again.
Hot Springs
The perfect way to get me to eat yogurt is to make it taste like Girl Scout cookies! I got one of each but this one is my favorite. If you’re trying to eat healthy I recommend this one!
Erie, PA
Yoplait® Girl Scouts Peanut Butter Chocolate Yogurt uploaded by Jessica S.
It tasted like coffee a little to me. Which made me really upset because I was very excited about this I don’t really taste the peanut butter flavor and the chocolate like you do in a traditional cookie. But for the price it’s not bad to try.