BY YOPLAIT

Enjoy the delicious blend of real strawberries and creamy yogurt with Yoplait Fruplait. With 2x the fruit of the leading yogurt, Yoplait Fruplait is sheer joy in a cup!Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Sodium Citrate, Guar Gum, Colored with Carmine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Paige B.
Santa Fe
Yummy. Buy this all the time when I want something sweet. Little high on call. But its better than a candy bar.. Can get it at most stores.
Sulem ☄.
Toluca, México
Lo que me gusta demasiado de este yogurt es que  trae cachitos de fresa y ademas es muy fresco, en pocas palabras es delicioso, ademas me encanta comerlo con galletas, se que no es muyyn rmal pero a mi me gusta jajaja, lo compro muy seguido y mas cuando hace calor aqui donde vivo
Kylie D.
Farmington, MO
I love this so much. I'm not a big fan of yogurt, but I love that this has actual strawberry chunks in it. It's delicious, and I always feel like I'm eating healthy when I eat it! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any in a while.
Karina R.
Orlando, FL
Yummy tasting yogurt. These are my absolute favorite. Very creamy and flavorful. Definitely recommend this to everyone
Dany G.
Guadalajara
Me gusta su presentación es muy binitad a FEMA se su sabor a fresa con vainilla que lo hace muy rico a la hora de comer
Benet F.
Tasty one 😍😋 really, you must try this product because it's very delicious 😍😋 also, it's big and you will love it
Tammy S.
Salt Lick
Love the Yoplait strawberry yogurt. It is the only one that I purchase and it has to be the Yoplait brand. I sometimes do purchase other flavors but, strawberry is my personal favorite. It is very affordable and often you can find coupons for it especially if you have a Kroger card. They almost always have coupons to load to your card for it.
Chris B.
Jackson
needed to change my diet and eating these have turned into my healthy choice for my dessert option. i would recommend
Gʆɑɗys S.
Camden
These are friggin awesome! Any time I am craving a strawberry sundae this always does it for me definetely recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Sandra F.
Houston
These are really good and the fact that they have other fruits apart from strawberry is very good . In my opinion the strawberry ones are the best I'm a repeat buyer . The flavor is great I love it . You can always add whatever you'd like to your yogurt I personally like to add little crackers