BY YOPLAIT

Enjoy the delicious blend of real strawberries and creamy yogurt with Yoplait Fruplait. With 2x the fruit of the leading yogurt, Yoplait Fruplait is sheer joy in a cup!

Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Great yogurt and low calorie! Love the taste and texture. It comes in multiple flavors, all of which taste exactly the way they're supposed to.
Danielle K.
My daughter likes this this is her favorite she could eat this every day and every night all day and all night for every meal she loves it
Chrissie N.
Yoplait type yogurts are the best when it comes to fat free. I've tried almost every yogurt brand and this one is the best hands down.
Alyssa C.
Cuero tx
It's so good !! I love the way you can taste the strawberries. Thats the best part of it all! :) I wake up every morning and eat one.
Nicole B.
Morganfield, KY
This is sooooooo good! I'm weird about yogurt but this does not have a rough tangy flavor and the amount of fruit is ridiculous!
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
I just love yogurt especially Yoplait brand. The taste is delicious and smooth.The entire family can enjoy this healthy snack?
Amanda S.
Love the fruit mixed in! It breaks up the plain yogurt so you feel as if you are eating a sundae rather than a healthy yogurt.
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
Totally a fan of this yogurt. Yoplait consistently has amazing fruity flavored yogurt and my favorite is by far strawberry.
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
Always my favorite brand, even better now that its more convenient so I don't have to take a million containers for lunch
Chris B.
Jackson
needed to change my diet and eating these have turned into my healthy choice for my dessert option. i would recommend