BY YOPLAIT

Enjoy the delicious blend of real strawberries and creamy yogurt with Yoplait Fruplait. With 2x the fruit of the leading yogurt, Yoplait Fruplait is sheer joy in a cup!

Tammy S.
Salt Lick
Love the Yoplait strawberry yogurt. It is the only one that I purchase and it has to be the Yoplait brand. I sometimes do purchase other flavors but, strawberry is my personal favorite. It is very affordable and often you can find coupons for it especially if you have a Kroger card. They almost always have coupons to load to your card for it.
Deniz A.
Euless, TX
Everybody Loves Parfait, I am big on my family consuming yogurt, We all like different flavors but one can not go wrong with a parfait, especially my husband. Thankfully we all enjoy the strawberry flavor. For the summer add a stick to the middle and freeze them for a great snack or healthier dessert.
Sandra F.
Houston
These are really good and the fact that they have other fruits apart from strawberry is very good . In my opinion the strawberry ones are the best I'm a repeat buyer . The flavor is great I love it . You can always add whatever you'd like to your yogurt I personally like to add little crackers
Dominique S.
Stockton
Foodie Expert
This yoplait fruplait is really delicious can get it at walmart love the fact that it has a plenty of strawberries and its perfect as a snack! Would really recommend this yogurt!!
Heather W.
Hudsonville, MI
My little ones absolutely love this stuff! Love the fact that they love something so simply made :) no hard to pronounce ingredients. Just simple, wholesome food.
I really love it!!!! Has great flavor tastes really fresh. I bought it at Kroger. To some other yogurts has great flavor and texture. Comes in different varieties. Comes in different flavors so it's just not one flavor.
Ken V.
Alexander, AR
Foodie Expert
This is a great snack if you are on a diet and are looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth, or just get you through a busy morning until lunch.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This brand of yogurt is Apsley amazing and it's lowfat to arguments anybody who wanted to go on a diet but once that good snack of yogurt in the day
Gʆɑɗys S.
Camden
These are friggin awesome! Any time I am craving a strawberry sundae this always does it for me definetely recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Danielle K.
My daughter likes this this is her favorite she could eat this every day and every night all day and all night for every meal she loves it