BY YOPLAIT

Enjoy the delicious blend of real strawberries and creamy yogurt with Yoplait Fruplait. With 2x the fruit of the leading yogurt, Yoplait Fruplait is sheer joy in a cup!Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Sodium Citrate, Guar Gum, Colored with Carmine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Tammy S.
Salt Lick
Love the Yoplait strawberry yogurt. It is the only one that I purchase and it has to be the Yoplait brand. I sometimes do purchase other flavors but, strawberry is my personal favorite. It is very affordable and often you can find coupons for it especially if you have a Kroger card. They almost always have coupons to load to your card for it.
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
me encanta este yogur tiene un rico sabor y una textura muy buena lo compro en los super mercados cercanos y tengo aproximadamente un buen tiempo usando este producto me gusta su sabor su textura y la el rico sabor a fresa que tiene lo recomiendo bastante
Deniz A.
Euless, TX
Everybody Loves Parfait, I am big on my family consuming yogurt, We all like different flavors but one can not go wrong with a parfait, especially my husband. Thankfully we all enjoy the strawberry flavor. For the summer add a stick to the middle and freeze them for a great snack or healthier dessert.
Heather W.
Hudsonville, MI
My little ones absolutely love this stuff! Love the fact that they love something so simply made :) no hard to pronounce ingredients. Just simple, wholesome food.
Kylie D.
Louisville, KY
I love this so much. I'm not a big fan of yogurt, but I love that this has actual strawberry chunks in it. It's delicious, and I always feel like I'm eating healthy when I eat it! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any in a while.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
I absolutely love this yogurt. The strawberries are so delicious and fresh. It's very filling and affordable as its not as expensive as a few of the other brands. It's definitely my favorite yogurt and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends I have at least one of them a day
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I can't explain in debt how much I love these yogurts. They are very tasty and good value. I love eating this in the morning. They are very affordable and they taste soft and creamy. I absolutely love them because they have chopped up fruit in it! I recommend this to everyone!
Chelsey W.
Charleston, IL
I really liked this yogurt. I love the fruit flavor in it, it tastes great. However once you mix it up it might as well be regular flavored yogurt. I think for the price it should have way more fruit in it and be thicker. I also noticed that not a lot of places carry it.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Fresh fruit and yogurt is my favorite breakfast combo. The fresh strawberries and smooth yogurt tastes amazing, and Yoplait Frupait is truly "sheer joy in a cup'. The texture of the yogurt itself is nice, and there is large amounts of fruit to enjoy, as well.
Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
Very fulfilling snack to eat it's really good I enjoyed to snack on it during my lunch break I recommend it to people who really like strawberries and the great thing about it is that it's low fat