BY YOPLAIT

Enjoy the delicious blend of real strawberries and creamy yogurt with Yoplait Fruplait. With 2x the fruit of the leading yogurt, Yoplait Fruplait is sheer joy in a cup!

Tammy S.
Salt Lick
Love the Yoplait strawberry yogurt. It is the only one that I purchase and it has to be the Yoplait brand. I sometimes do purchase other flavors but, strawberry is my personal favorite. It is very affordable and often you can find coupons for it especially if you have a Kroger card. They almost always have coupons to load to your card for it.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
me encanta este yogur tiene un rico sabor y una textura muy buena lo compro en los super mercados cercanos y tengo aproximadamente un buen tiempo usando este producto me gusta su sabor su textura y la el rico sabor a fresa que tiene lo recomiendo bastante
Chelsey W.
Charleston, IL
I really liked this yogurt. I love the fruit flavor in it, it tastes great. However once you mix it up it might as well be regular flavored yogurt. I think for the price it should have way more fruit in it and be thicker. I also noticed that not a lot of places carry it.
Deniz A.
Euless, TX
Everybody Loves Parfait, I am big on my family consuming yogurt, We all like different flavors but one can not go wrong with a parfait, especially my husband. Thankfully we all enjoy the strawberry flavor. For the summer add a stick to the middle and freeze them for a great snack or healthier dessert.
Sandra F.
Houston
These are really good and the fact that they have other fruits apart from strawberry is very good . In my opinion the strawberry ones are the best I'm a repeat buyer . The flavor is great I love it . You can always add whatever you'd like to your yogurt I personally like to add little crackers
Dominique S.
Stockton
Foodie Expert
This yoplait fruplait is really delicious can get it at walmart love the fact that it has a plenty of strawberries and its perfect as a snack! Would really recommend this yogurt!!
Heather W.
Hudsonville, MI
My little ones absolutely love this stuff! Love the fact that they love something so simply made :) no hard to pronounce ingredients. Just simple, wholesome food.
I really love it!!!! Has great flavor tastes really fresh. I bought it at Kroger. To some other yogurts has great flavor and texture. Comes in different varieties. Comes in different flavors so it's just not one flavor.
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I can't explain in debt how much I love these yogurts. They are very tasty and good value. I love eating this in the morning. They are very affordable and they taste soft and creamy. I absolutely love them because they have chopped up fruit in it! I recommend this to everyone!
Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
Foodie Expert
Very fulfilling snack to eat it's really good I enjoyed to snack on it during my lunch break I recommend it to people who really like strawberries and the great thing about it is that it's low fat