BY YOPLAIT

Enjoy the delicious blend of real peaches and creamy yogurt with Yoplait Fruplait. With 2x the fruit of the leading yogurt, Yoplait Fruplait is sheer joy in a cup! see more...

Subrein D.
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love eating yogurt, but i always find it difficult to find a flavor that doesn't taste too sugary. The peach yoplait is my favorite! It has just the right amount of sweetness and doesn't taste heavily processed like the other flavors (ie. strawberry). I definitely prefer and recommend this flavor over the others
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
Yoplait® Fruplait™ Harvest Peach Low Fat Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups is a good choice and healthy snack for late nights..............I would recommend it for everyone......You can get at WAL-MART or K-MART...It is a good value for the money....So go get you some today.................................
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
This product is so cute and so yummy. I love how low in calories it is and I normally buy these at Walmart. They are great for the price and are totally worth the buy. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves yogurt!
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Huntington, WV
Yes! These are my favorite! They are so delicious and refreshing! I do wish they were a bit larger with packaging, and they are a bit pricey for my taste. I love the flavor of the yogurt and the fruit is always fresh!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Who doesn't live yogurt with fruit!! Specially peach!. Love this yogurt. Moreover it is low fat and I can eat it as dessert instead of non healthy products. Try it!
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
cape girardeau, MO
This yogurt is incredible!! it tastes amazing. it has just the right amount of sweetness that it makes you are eating something that isn't good for you.
Jorge G.
Jorge G.
Springdale, AR
Yoplait fruitplait taste good has a good flavor very tasty and yummy your kids well love these there good to go or for a lunch break
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Knoxville, TN
These yogurts taste so yummy and I love that they have real real pieces in them. Also a great price for what you get.
Shaherah L.
Shaherah L.
Montrose, AR
Really good! Smooth and creamy texture tastes wonderful! Filled with lots of fruit burning with flavor
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA
Love the texture and taste of this yogurt. By it on a regular bases. Even my husband eats it nightly.