BY YOPLAIT

• Smoothie, Triple Berry
  • Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries & frozen yogurt pieces. Makes 2 smoothies. One full serving of fruit. Just add milk and blend. Did You Know That: 7 out of 10 Americans don't consume the recommended amount of fruit; the antioxidant vitamin C in Yoplait Smoothie can help keep your body healthy; antioxidants, like vitamin C, help keep cells healthy by protecting the from oxidation. Yoplait Smoothie Provides: one full serving of fruit. Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C; live & active cultures; good source of calcium when prepared with milk according to directions.

Strawberries, Blueberries, Water, Raspberries, Nonfat Yogurt (Skim Milk, Yogurt Cultures), Sugar, Fructose, Milkfat, Corn Starch, Banana Puree, Nonfat Milk, Gelatin, Xanthan Gum, Pectin, Carrageenan, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tocopherols (Preservative).

• I would definitely recommend these! They're high in calories iirc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Would you recommend it?2 Answers
Sara H.
My favorite quick snack or meal when I add other goodies. Super convenient, which is a top priority as a mama to four kiddos. The kids love them, as well! Very flavorful!
Katie M.
I love these smoothies, they're creamy, fruity goodness. They're not hard to make either. If you love fruit or yogurt or smoothies, you'll like these Yoplait Smoothies!
Courtney C.
I would definitely recommend these! They're high in calories iirc but they taste really, really good. Also, Costco used to sell them for relatively cheap :)
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Easy, nutritious and delicious. I used to give these to the girl I nannied for, and I became addicted. Now we have them daily!
jessica v.
I love these smoothies they are my go to drink when i want spmething sweet they taste really good and are quick to make
Dana A.
amman
I got a pack as a gift from my uncle who lives in America and I liked it sooo much its such a great meal or snack and it tastes really amazing its not expensive and its healthy I recommend it
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone tried this? Would you recommend it?
Courtney C.