Yoplait® Fat Free Greek Yogurt Strawberry Raspberry uploaded by Felecia F.Yoplait® Fat Free Greek Yogurt Strawberry Raspberry uploaded by Berenice C.

BY YOPLAIT #51 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Strawberry Raspberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt.

With a blend of other fruits.

0% fat.

140 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
This is super good. I wants to start eating Greek yogurt because I know it is a bit better for you and I absolutely love strawberries, so this is a perfect flavor for anyone who like strawberries. I would take these to school everyday for a snack during my diet and it would fill me up and helped me lose weight. I would purchase these from Walmart
Venkatesha R.
Fat Free is the new moto everywhere. These support people who are fantasized about Fat-free food. There are couple of flavors, try to mix and match to enjoy varieties  Yoplait® Fat Free Greek Yogurt Strawberry RaspberryYoplait® Fat Free Greek Yogurt BlueberryYoplait® Fat Free Greek Yogurt Vanilla
Destiny L.
Westminster , CA
My husband and I love these! Its such a light snack when you are starting to get a little hungry. Has a lot of flavor and how can you not love the pieces of fruit they add in. Its very light which is good who wants a thick yogurt!  They are perfect for putting into lunches or even taking on the go when you are in a hurry!
Alex D.
Laingsburg, MI
Much better than other greek yogurts I have tried, though not quite as healthy. The fruit in it was delicious, but the actual yogurt wasn't great. I bought it from Meijer, and it is a fairly good value compared to other expensive greek yogurts. Probably will not repurchase but will continue to buy the yoplait brand.
Amy G.
Ive always bought yoplait yogurt since I was a kid. It has always been one of my favorite brand. I was thrilled to be able to get greek yogurt. It has a creamy texture which I love and the flavor taste just like what it says. I am not always able to buy it as it is a little pricey and out of my budget.
Wee B.
Jonesborough
I really enjoy this yogurt!  It is smooth in texture and tastes like fresh fruit.  I love to substitute it for a dessert even though it isn't overly sweet.  I get this form my local grocery stores, Ingles.  It goes on sale fairly regularly which makes it a great value.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
I love this yogurt, it is perfectly sweet but has the nice consistency of greek yogurt.  It comes in a variety of delicious flavors and I can add it to a smoothie or put granola in it and its very healthy.  I would definitely recommend this as a snack or dessert for anyone.
Sandra L.
Ocala, FL
I love this so much ! I've tried other Greek yogurts and some just have strange taste but not this one! Strawberry yogurt is already my favorite and now it's Greek yogurt that tastes food and strawberry! I'm in heaven! Picked up a bunch at Wal-Mart and now this is the only kind I buy!
Hailey B.
this is a simple yet super delicious snack ! it brings back memories and is super good ! it doesn’t compare to other yogurts ! it has a great flavor!! you can add so pretzels for a sweet and salty mix !
Audrey P.
San Diego, CA
i love yoplait's greek yogurt products! delicious and great with granola (how i always have my yogurt). i'm picky about yogurt flavors, and yoplait has flavors that i can jam with. the yogurt is sweet, but not too sugary, as well. i am a happy customer and love buying their product!