BY YOPLAIT #42 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Blueberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt.

0% fat.

140 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Claire B.
Elkhorn, NE
A tasty snack that never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth! I am a repeat customer and always stock up when I’m at the store. The flavors are versitile, so you’re sure to find one you like. They’re relatively inexpensive as well. Buying this product in bulk rather than the single serving helps lower the cost.
Mami P.
Sun Valley
Personally I love blueberry I buy the big 24 pack so I'm not a first time taster of blueberry yoplait I love this brand and yogurt it's very healthy for u has pieces of real blue berrys I love the price and I suggest u try this amazing yogurt espesically if u like fruit
Angela N.
Harrisburg
We really enjoy all of the Greek yogurt that yoplait offers. The blueberry one is my daughter’s favorite on to eat. They often go on sale for 10/$10, which is helpful all by with coupons that come out. It makes them very affordable.
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
love the fat free blueberry. I like yoplait because they are super affordable and super tasty. this is a yogurt I buy a lot. i️t tastes super yummy and I enjoy that i️t is fat free. tastes good with some fresh fruit in i️t too.
Katie M.
Monroe, LA
I love love love yougurt! I eat it for breakfast when I have class or throw it in a meal replacement shake! Blueberry is my favorite and it just makes me feel better when I eat it! It’s one of my regular purchases at the store!
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love greek yogurt and Yoplait is a brand I buy a lot. I usually buy Yoplait Blueberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt at my local Target or Walmart. When comparing Yoplait other brand the only downside is the amount of pieces of berries isn’t as much as other brands but may be that could just be the ones I am had. Other than that Yoplait Blueberry Greek Fat Free Yogurt is a perfect for those to try that haven’t had greek yogurt before.
Sabrina J.
Murray
Love yoplait yogurt and blueberry is so good!! I am a repeat customer for yoplait because the taste is so good. One of the healthier choices for yogurt with great flavor. Recommend to others for sure!!
Angela P.
junction
I'm usually not a fan on Greek yogurt but this yoplait had great flavor and texture. I got the strawberry flovor and it tasted fresh and not fake like other brands cab. Yogurt is such an easy thing to grab when you are on the go.
Satin B.
Yummy blueberries slightly artificial, but thick. Very inexpensive I purchase a 10 for 10 sale I was happy. Tangy as yogurt is but nothing yucky. Great value for the price.

Vivian W.
Irvine, CA
I bought them once when they were in sale. It tasted good, but I have had the better ones. There was quite many fruit on the bottom of the yogurt, which was what I was pleased by.