BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Blueberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt.

0% fat.

140 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Bradenton, FL
This was the first time i had ever tried "greek yogurt" i thought it would be a delicious snack because i love anything with blueberries in it. honestly it was ok but i would prefer regular not fat free. this yogurt was not sweet enough for me but if you like stuff thats not extremely sweet with just a hint of sweet to it and you like greet yogurt then this is the yogurt for you!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Booneville, KY
Very good tasting yogurt. Blueberry is one of my favorites. Yogurt is a smart choice if you are watching your weight. There is probably a difference in price depending on where you buy it. Yoplait is is mostly the brand that I buy but it is probably just as good as the other brands and yes I would buy it again.
Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.
New Bern, NC
Great flavor, blueberries make a good addition to the Greek yogurt. Texture is different if your use to regular yogurt. Good quality yogurt. Is my go to for Greek yogurts. Is a little expensive, I would recommend it to a friend. Not as bitter tasting as regular Greek yogurt.
Gricelda T.
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
I'm a big fan of blueberries so with this yogurt you get the taste of the blueberries and a little bit of the chunkiness of them in it the yogurt is very creamy and not dry at all like some Greek yogurts tend to be I would recommend it to anybody.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
This is the most amazing yogurt that I have ever eaten yet and plus it's that breed and blueberry which are my favorite two things mixed together I love them especially when it's yo play my favorite yogurt Greek yogurt ever.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Crown Point, IN
this is very healthy, and I love the smooth texture it has. The flavors so good, just like real blueberries. it is very affordable, and he goes on sale near me very often. I really like to add granola to it.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Grand Haven, MI
This yogurt was OK. I personally do not like the texture of Greek yogurt. it feels sorta grainy to me, and i don't really like how thick it is. Overall tho, the blueberry taste was alright.
Christelle M.
Christelle M.
Marion, NY
The blueberry favoured yogurt has always been my favourite.It has a creamy texture and rich flavor I would always want to go for more and its health yogurt is very healthy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Yoplait is one of my favorite choices for Greek Yogurt because it doesn't have the same sour taste as other brands. The blueberry also tastes good with the vanilla yogurt.
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this This Yogurt especially cuz it has blueberries and the blueberries are very fresh I enjoy eating this yogurt it's amazing for breakfast or even dessert