BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Blueberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt.

0% fat.

140 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Mami P.
Sun Valley
Personally I love blueberry I buy the big 24 pack so I'm not a first time taster of blueberry yoplait I love this brand and yogurt it's very healthy for u has pieces of real blue berrys I love the price and I suggest u try this amazing yogurt espesically if u like fruit
Heiter R.
Anderson , IN
I love this yogurt! It tastes great and is great for you!! So I see it as a win/win situation. I enjoy the taste In the morning alone or in a smoothie. Is is reasonably priced at the local grocery. I would recommend this to everyone who is wanting to loose weight in 2018.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great yogurt, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many yogurt this one definitely makes it into my fridge. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Tori H.
Greeley, CO
I’m a HUGE fan of Greek yogurt. The Yoplait Greek is pretty good, but I will admit that I have had better. The flavor and consistency was great, but something about the texture was a little off. It’s still a great yogurt and I would definitely buy again.
Virginia S.
Hammond
Love love love the Yoplait Blueberry lite.It has lots of big blueberrys and creamy yogurt with less calories.When im hungry in between meals i reach for my Yoplait yogurt!
Angela N.
Harrisburg
We really enjoy all of the Greek yogurt that yoplait offers. The blueberry one is my daughter’s favorite on to eat. They often go on sale for 10/$10, which is helpful all by with coupons that come out. It makes them very affordable.
Katie M.
Monroe, LA
I love love love yougurt! I eat it for breakfast when I have class or throw it in a meal replacement shake! Blueberry is my favorite and it just makes me feel better when I eat it! It’s one of my regular purchases at the store!
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
love the fat free blueberry. I like yoplait because they are super affordable and super tasty. this is a yogurt I buy a lot. i️t tastes super yummy and I enjoy that i️t is fat free. tastes good with some fresh fruit in i️t too.
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love greek yogurt and Yoplait is a brand I buy a lot. I usually buy Yoplait Blueberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt at my local Target or Walmart. When comparing Yoplait other brand the only downside is the amount of pieces of berries isn’t as much as other brands but may be that could just be the ones I am had. Other than that Yoplait Blueberry Greek Fat Free Yogurt is a perfect for those to try that haven’t had greek yogurt before.
Jill N.
Rowlett, TX
Greek yogurt is one of my favorite snacks. It makes me feel like I made a healthy decision while also satisfying my sweet tooth. The blueberry also hold many antioxidants. So affordable and so delicious.
Prini A.