Yoplait® Disney Low Fat Yogurt Variety Packs uploaded by Jacquelyn J.

BY YOPLAIT #9 in Yogurt

Contains 4 Blueberry and 4 Strawberry. A Flurry of Fun! Frolic in the snow with Anna, Olaf and Elsa as you celebrate the magic of Frozen. Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
Can’t go wrong with Frozen anything. Haha. I need to get my kids to take in probiotics, and if Disney princesses are the only way to do it, I’m in. Sugar is always pretty high on the kids snacks, but it’s a treat and she has fun picking out her yogurt every week. It’s a win for me.
Melanie W.
Fleming Island
My kids love this yogurt and bought it because it had frozen on it. They seam to really enjoy it in parfaits. I find it incredibly sweet so it’s more of a treat than a breakfast choice. The strawberry and blueberry are my kids favorites and they love the packaging.
Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
This is my daughter favorite yogurt if i don’t buy this item everytime i do grocery she is sad i love how she love like this, she is a picky eater and this is one of her favorite food to have a good snack Yoplait® Disney Low Fat Yogurt Variety Packs
Jenna W.
Waxhaw
My kids love the l Yoplait® Disney Low Fat Yogurt Variety Packs - they are a must in our house! It's a fun way to get our kids to eat a healthy snack! We've found that Yoplait has a better flavor and more varieties that our kids love.
Kira S.
Virginia Beach
My 4 year old loves them because they're a frozen product and I love them because it's something healthy for her to eat. Compared to other yogurt brands they're about the same price and it's an easy after school snack.
Ashlee B.
Colton, CA
My kids absolutely love these yogurts!  They love the flavor and the characters and I love that they are eating a healthy snack!  I usually buy them at our local Stater Bros. grocery store or Walmart.  But I have purchased them at Target as well.  I would like to see them come out with a character combo package that includes characters that both the boys and girls like, so I don't have to buy separate packages for my kids.
Erin L.
Alhambra , CA
My little one love these yogurts not only does it offer great taste but he lives the Disney characters it’s fun tasty and healthy he isn’t a milk drinker so we get all his vitamin D and calcium from yogurt and cheese
Lexi E.
Norton, MA
#letitgo I love these fun colorful yogurt snack size yogurt. These are great to grab in the mornings and go. They are great tasting and just all around fun. They are very affordable and sometimes there are coupons.
Sabrina J.
Murray
Love the yogurt packs and what’s better than getting your favorite character or movie on it. Kids love having frozen on their yogurt! I continue to buy this yogurt as it has a great flavor/taste!! Thank you
Johanna H.
West Babylon
My daughter looooves these. Shes a picky eater to begin with, but loves elsa. I think that may be the only reason she eats them. I feel good about it though because they are good for her. I buy these weekly