Yoplait® Dippers™ Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt + Honey Oat Crisps uploaded by Ashtyn J.Yoplait® Dippers™ Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt + Honey Oat Crisps uploaded by Grace B.

BY YOPLAIT

Vanilla Bean Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Water, Sugar, Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Vanilla Bean Powder, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Natural Flavor.
Honey Oat Crisps: Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Bleached Wheat Flour, Tapioca Syrup, Canola Oil, Butter. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Honey, Egg Whites, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Rosemary Extract To Preserve Freshness.

Elizabeth C.
Windermere
This is my favorite yogurt to buy! I love the vanilla with the honey crackers, it’s the perfect combination. I usually only buy this when it’s on clearance at Kroger because it’s normally too expensive for my budget but I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Pamela B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love! Love! Love this yogurt! I'm very picky about food textures so I always struggled with yogurts. The addition of the cookies were genius. I get the crunch I like and the awesome benefits of the yogurt!
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
I was surprised by how much I loved this yogurt! I first got it as a free item at my local grocery store and was very impressed. The flavor is wonderful and I plan on going back to buy more! Perfect breakfast or snack for during the day. Definitely is a unique product compared to others. The price isn't bad either!
Celeste F.
Ames, IA
Loved this! It was super tasty! I love the snack packs. It's a bit pricy for the amount you get so you really need to budget for it! The sugar is a bit high in it as well! It's a great alternative to just eating a bag of chips. I would recommend this to friends and family!
Arzoo P.
Pretty Delicious! Loved the combination! Yoplait products always are great! The consistency with the crunch led to an amazing experience! Only gave it four stars because the portion was small but other wise it was delicious! Would def buy this product again.
Maude J.
Bartlett, TN
Love this yogurt. It's my go to healthy dessert. The yogurt tastes delicious and then when you dunk the crisps in it, it just makes it even tastier. They are fairly cheap and it's a good quantity for a snack. I have been buying it and I will keep on buying it.
Angie N.
I absolutely love this yogurt! I'm a huge fan of these dippers. They are super convienent.  I love the creaminess of the yogurt. It is pretty affordable but I can't buy it all the time. Also pretty spot on for the portion size! Definitely will keep buying.
Jacqueline D.
Love love love love!!! This vanilla bean dippers! The cookies ARE amazing. The yogurt is good, but the cookie it self tastes so much better. Wish they only sold the cookie. And wish it came with more cookies.
Caitlin J.
Valdosta, GA
This is a great yogurt with a lot of flavor!! I definitely recommend it to anyone who is a yogurt fan! Try some of their other flavors as well and you won't be disappointed. I rate this product a 5 out of 5.
Brianne M.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is by far my favorite yogurt snack. I normally hate Greek yogurt, but this one is great! It doesn't have the sour taste to it and tastes like regular yogurt. Only Complaint is that you don't get enough of the cookies to dip in the yogurt.