Yoplait® Dippers™ Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt + Honey Oat Crisps uploaded by Ashtyn J.Yoplait® Dippers™ Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt + Honey Oat Crisps uploaded by Grace B.

BY YOPLAIT

Vanilla Bean Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Water, Sugar, Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Vanilla Bean Powder, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Natural Flavor.
Honey Oat Crisps: Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Bleached Wheat Flour, Tapioca Syrup, Canola Oil, Butter. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Honey, Egg Whites, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Rosemary Extract To Preserve Freshness.

Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
I was surprised by how much I loved this yogurt! I first got it as a free item at my local grocery store and was very impressed. The flavor is wonderful and I plan on going back to buy more! Perfect breakfast or snack for during the day. Definitely is a unique product compared to others. The price isn't bad either!
Anna S.
I'm addicted to these! They're not the easiest to find in my area, but the Yoplait dippers are so worth looking for! I love eating yogurt but it isn't substantial enough to keep me going when I'm on the go all the time, so adding in honey oat crisps with yogurt is perfect!
Elizabeth C.
Windermere
This is my favorite yogurt to buy! I love the vanilla with the honey crackers, it’s the perfect combination. I usually only buy this when it’s on clearance at Kroger because it’s normally too expensive for my budget but I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Pamela B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love! Love! Love this yogurt! I'm very picky about food textures so I always struggled with yogurts. The addition of the cookies were genius. I get the crunch I like and the awesome benefits of the yogurt!
Nicole P.
Reno, NV
These were SO good! I am a suck for vanilla/vanilla bean so these hit the spot! Perfect little lunch snack, but still sweet and full of flavor I craze! Love the mix
Stephanie H.
I used to buy from a different brand often, but they discontinued.  So was in search for a new yogurt, and found my new favorite go to yogurt snack at work!
Darien F.
I love Yoplait products but I specifically love this yogurt. I have 3 kids, 2 of which are old enough to eat yogurt and despite being very picky, they love it too! It's also the ONLY yogurt my boyfriend will eat.
Celeste F.
Ames, IA
Loved this! It was super tasty! I love the snack packs. It's a bit pricy for the amount you get so you really need to budget for it! The sugar is a bit high in it as well! It's a great alternative to just eating a bag of chips. I would recommend this to friends and family!
Heidi L.
Yum! I picked this up for quick breakfasts on the go and was super glad I did. It's a great way to start the day. I love anything vanilla and the honey Oat crisps just made it that much better. I would definitely buy this again and I want to try other flavors too.
Maude J.
Bartlett, TN
Love this yogurt. It's my go to healthy dessert. The yogurt tastes delicious and then when you dunk the crisps in it, it just makes it even tastier. They are fairly cheap and it's a good quantity for a snack. I have been buying it and I will keep on buying it.