Yoplait® Dippers™ Toasted Coconut Greek Yogurt + Honey Oat Crisps uploaded by Zairi G.Yoplait® Dippers™ Toasted Coconut Greek Yogurt + Honey Oat Crisps uploaded by Denise C.

BY YOPLAIT

Toasted Coconut Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Water, Sugar, Dried Coconut, Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Lactic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Natural Flavor.
Honey Oat Crisps: Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Bleached Wheat Flour, Tapioca Syrup, Canola Oil, Butter. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Honey, Egg Whites, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Rosemary Extract To Maintain Freshness.
Contains Wheat, Milk, Egg And Coconut; May Contain Soy Ingredients.

Stacy S.
2004 reviews
I purchased this product because it was on sale. It was pretty glad my enjoyed it. I do wish it came with more 2 different then because it could use that but overall it wasn't bad. I would consider purchasing this again
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is a good way to transition a child from the kids yogourt version in to a more adult product, as an adult it brings back the opportunity to get 2 snacks in one u can eat the cookies with the yogurt or u can save one or the other for later . Same great taste yoplait offers in a smaller portion, available at Super Target for about $1.49
Esmeralda A.
Cypress
All I can say is that it's good and I buy I loads of it . The only yogurt I buy and I specially like the strawberry and banana one. Buy it it's affordable and healthy. This might be kinda weird but it's  good to eat because yogurt has good bacteria for your body which protect your body from bad bacteria and stuff, so eat yogurt...a lot.
Maddy C.
Denver
I can't even explain!! I freeking loveeee LOVEEEEEEER love food!! I can eat eat eat, and am always always down for new things!! I love any kind of food except mushrooms!! I highly recommend anyone who's looking to try this product !! There's nothing els to say it's just delicious
Amy B.
Myrtle Beach
These were great! I did not buy the 4 pack because at my local grocery store they do not sell them. However, I have bought more than one at a time. Again, they're usually good sales prices on these plus with coupons they are a good buy. Plus easy to pack and go for lunches.
Alexis S.
These are the perfect afternoon snack that fulfills both crunchy and sweet cravings. I love the texture of the yogurt making it perfectly dippable. The oats added just the right crunch level. I would buy again. My 5 year old daughter was sneaking them out of the fridge
Denise C.
Jasper, GA
The coconut flavor is subtle which is fine by me since they didn't add in a bunch of gratuitous sugar or sugar substitute. I love that!! The yogurt is delicious and creamy all by itself. The oat crisps were meh, I only ate one. I'll buy it again.
Mackenzie T.
Medway, OH
I might be biased with my post seeing as I'm a big fan of this brand but I will start off with saying that this is by far my favorite thing but they have come out with to date. Highly recommend to anyone who likes this brand. You can find it in just about any store.
Kaylee R.
Spanaway, WA
So rich in flavor! I am not all for yogurt but this one is definitely worth my time! Plus, my toddler will only eat this for breakfast which is sooo helpful since she doesn't eat much in the mornings.
ZZ Z.
Don't waste your  money. Mine was a freebie and would never waste any money on this product. The packaging alone is very wasteful plus you get a stale snack with some yogurt. Your money is better spent elsewhere.