Yoplait® Dippers™ Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels

BY YOPLAIT

Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Sugar, Water, Raspberry Puree, Bittersweet Chocolate [Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Sugar], Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Vegetable Juice [For Color], Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness.
Chocolate Flavor Drizzled Pretzels: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Kernel And/Or Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Corn And/Or Canola Oil, Salt, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Malt Syrup, Rosemary Extract To Maintain Freshness.

Nich C.
Westerville
I love these Yoplait dippers. I really enjoy being able to have something to dip in my yogurt to eat along with it. It is very nutritious and gives me the strength to get through the day. The raspberry flavor is the best the chocolate pretzels. i would recommend it to all of my friends
Sara L.
Pekin, IL
Yogurt is getting pretty pricey for what you get. Having said that though, I really liked this yoplait dippers. The pretzels give it a salty taste to go with the yogurt sweet taste. Over a $1 for this yogurt is crazy but it was good. I would purchase it again, as long as it was on sale.
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
Recently started trying Yoplait Dippers and I am so pleased with how they taste! They are a nice addition to my lunchbox and easy for me to pull out and my desk and have a decadent snack. It's smooth in all the right places and I could eat any flavor and feel satisfied.
Jessica M.
Austin
I was unsure on this product at first but i decided to go for it. I have always liked the brand. Well let me tell yoj it was amazing! I used the pretzels as a little scoop and even though i would not have guessed i did not taste the saltiness that much.
Valerie N.
Hampton, Virginia
I️ love this snack, it’s tasty and it’s also a “on the go” snack, I️ like it because it’s smooth and light , I️ bought this at Costco and I️ love it because it’s healthy , I️ definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a healthy snack
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
best thing for kids who think theyre getting a treat but for moms like me who want to be a liiiiittle smarter on snacking. theyre very good and they dont seem to be a negative in taste - my kids say its like eating cold melted ice cream!
ericka r.
I liked the yogurt but the snack on the top really didn’t go with the flavor but vary good snacking size for yourself or ur child. If I had another choice I would get a different flavor then the raspberry one
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
Yes these are so yummy! I am a texture person so the pretzels definitely give it a little something. It meant my expectations especially because sometimes things like this can taste really refrigerated!
Hayley S.
Glendale, AZ
First time trying these and I love them! My favorite was the banana one and the toasted coconut one lots a good flavors to choose from and very affordable I will definitely will be re-purchasing
Connie N.
Middletown, OH
What a fun healthy treat!! Very very good flavor plenty of chocolate and raspberry to go around. You can find these almost every where now and they are so satisfying and easy to eat anywhere.
Victoria F.