GroceryDairyYoplait
Yoplait Dippers Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels

Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Sugar, Water, Raspberry Puree, Bittersweet Chocolate [Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Sugar], Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Vegetable Juice [For Color], Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness.
Chocolate Flavor Drizzled Pretzels: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Kernel And/Or Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Corn And/Or Canola Oil, Salt, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Malt Syrup, Rosemary Extract To Maintain Freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Dippers™ Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels!
Denise D.
Linden, PA
The Yoplait Dippers are a yummy snack I throw in my nursing bag. I love the salty pretzels combined with the fruity yogurt.This is a healthy alternative to the salty/sweet snacks I might otherwise turn to.Love it!!
hannah_ M.
These are really delicious and good for a snack I love all of the flavors and recommend it to people who like flavors yogurt
Katy E.
Knoxville, TN
One of my favorite snacks hands down. I'm a salty and sweet kinda girl when it comes to snacks, this definitely satisfies my needs!
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
I am in love with this- first try! First, the rasberry chocolate yogurt is flavored perfectly, not too sweet or overbearing and it is light, fluffy and filled with tiny chocolate bits. Second, the chocolate drizzled pretzels are so crunchy they pair perfectly with the right amount of drizzle. Third, each section has it's own tinfoil so you can leave that on, snap the pack back together, and eat it at a different time! (keep refrigerated obviously) Love that option so much! To be honest I'm typically a Chobani flip type but I'm excited to and really really want to try more flavors.
Ja'Keraa K.
Mobile
I love Yoplait yogurts very healthy nutritious taste good keeps you going I highly recommended and I will most definitely be buying more
Shayla M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a neat little snack. The flavor is a little less then regular yogurt. But it’s great for on the go since you don’t need a spoon.
Taylor S.
Lawrence, KS
I really enjoyed these! The raspberry yogurt with dark chocolate drizzled pretzel thins was amazinf. The flavors go so well together.
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
These are one of the best on the go snacks! I️ prefer this one over the pretzels and hummus! The sweet and salty is a great combination it’s a way healthier snack then eating chips or junk! Perfect for kids too! Highly recommend
Taylor B.
I live the combination of sweet,salty and tart! It's the perfect combination ,like a party for your taste buds.
briab P.
Baltimore, MD
I thought that this was a really cute Greek yogurt. It taste pretty well with the bit size pieces. I believe they did something different with this type of yogurt but it is exceptionally well. Not sure if I would buy all the time but it was enjoyable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...