Yoplait® Dippers™ Coffee Chocolate Chunk Greek Yogurt + Cinnamon Crisps uploaded by Nauchelle w.

BY YOPLAIT

Coffee Chocolate Chunk Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Water, Sugar, Bittersweet Chocolate [Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Sugar], Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Coffee Extract, Caramel Color, Lactic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus).
Cinnamon Crisps: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil, Seasoning (Sugar, Molasses Powder [Molasses, Maltodextrin], Cinnamon), Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Yeast, Sea Salt, Oat Fiber, Cinnamon, Ascorbic Acid, Rosemary Extract To Maintain Freshness.

Gina T.
El mirage , AZ
I really wanted to like these. Yoplait is my favorite yogurt brand, and this idea sounds amazing. I just can't get behind the quality of this product. The yogurt itself was bland and watery, not something I would want to eat alone or as a dip. The little cinnamon cookies were okay, a nice size and good crunch, but they were too sweet for the accompanying yogurt. I didn't feel like the flavors went together at all. Honestly this whole thing was a hot mess and I don't want to try the other flavors. I'll stick with my regular yogurt from yoplait.
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
I actually loved Yoplait yogurt! For not being a fan the texture and taste of this brands green yogurts is amazing. I absolutely recommend this yogurt to anyone trying for the first time or if you already love it.  Go get yippy some it's fairly priced.  I've find it the best price at walmart.
Kaitlynn R.
So yummy I love it. I hated yogurt before I tried this it's so good and I could eat it forever.The coffee chocolate chunk flavor is so good.The cinnamon  crisps just add to that wonderful flavor.
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love the flavors of the coffee with chocolate and cinnamon crisps! This is the perfect combo to quench that sweet tooth but in a healthier way!  I would definitely buy these again! excited to try some new flavors!
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
Sooooo delicious! Love the coffee taste. Purchased from Krogers. Very affordable. So refreshing on top of a chocolate chi cookie. Healthy not alot of calories or fat content. Would totally recommend to others.
Natalia P.
West Jordan
I tried this and it was horrible. The yogurt didn't go well with this dipper flavor. It was bland and the dippers were too hard and didn't have a good crunch to it and it wasn't sweet enough. Very disappointed cause I love Yoplait yogurt overall.
Brenda G.
These are super delicious! Although they do have a bitter taste the sweetness makes up for it. I love putting it in my smoothies in the morning after a run. It really gives it a great creamy taste.
Jesica M.
Holt, MI
I have a hard time with Yogurt, but I love this one! It doesnt have the tart taste I get with a lot of yogurt but tastes delicious. I love the little chunks that make it taste more like a snack than a good decision
Karen E.
Pace
My son swears this is a desert!! Haha and i let him believe it 100%. Mom score!! Lol With that sais it is very delicious and keeps me away from the super bad stuff..aka chocolate cake
tammy H.
morrilton
Yo plait® Dippers™ Coffee Chocolate  chunk who has to say more oh my heaven coffee and chocolate to die for . i bought this at Kroger is was on sale so i had to try