BY YOPLAIT

Chipotle Ranch Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Blend (Water, Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Sugar, Corn Starch, Jalapeno Pepper, Sea Salt, Distilled White Vinegar, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Natural Flavor.
Tortilla Chips: Ground White Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Sunflower, Safflower, And/Or Canola Oil), Salt.
Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
This product is ok... as with most Greek yogurt, the texture is a tad weird, and adding the ranch flavor just kind of turned me off. I do like to dip veggies and eat it that way, I've tried it with crackers and it didn't really appease me . My kids enjoy it as a mid afternoon snack, or after school before sports practices, and I've even given it to them as a late night snack before bed.
Sabrina H.
Lakeland, FL
I honestly was not expecting to like these very much, but the combo is perfect for an on the go snack in between classes or work and it's perfect for when you're not looking for a sweet snack. I also love to pack a few vegetables on the side for the leftover ranch and to add a bit more to a small daily snack!
Bridgie P.
rocklin
very delicious yogurt. it pleases all people- young to adult. it tasted exactly how you would imagine. the flavor is very good but nothing special. it is easy to store and does not take up much space. I would buy it again because it tastes good but i'm sure some yogurts taste the same
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Yum. So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
I love most of the Yoplait products! This one in precticular  have met my standards, I bought mine from Target. The ingredients are def for someone who like Diary product, I do like this combo compared to others, and I will be repurchasing once again.
Tom L.
Onsted, MI
It was spicy then cool . Very different that anything else I've tried as far as yogurt goes. Not a big fan in general but giving 5 stars for creativity and because the brand is consistent. Would recommend for others who like spicy foods.
Shanee L.
Seriously so delicious! It's a great snack after a work out! Totally easy to pack for the kids for lunch! Great price for the amount you get! It was so much better than we expected! The kids want to takes these for lunch every day!
Samuel H.
Awesome product great flavor and great priceThis would go awesome in any dishes with small amounts of yogurt like smoothies and bowls it is also very healthy compared to other brands just branded as healthy overall this product is worth buying again
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
These are so so so GOOD! I love these for a quick snack. They are affordable and my whole family loves these. I like to dip them in cheese dip! It's not the healthiest but it tastes amazing! I'll buy again!
Bianca D.
Vergennes
Wtf are these? I've never seen these before, they look interesting and sound kind of tasty. But I also hate yogurt. You can't hide the tang of yogurt for me no matter what you do. Nasty stuff.