BY YOPLAIT

Chipotle Ranch Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Blend (Water, Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Sugar, Corn Starch, Jalapeno Pepper, Sea Salt, Distilled White Vinegar, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Natural Flavor.
Tortilla Chips: Ground White Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Sunflower, Safflower, And/Or Canola Oil), Salt.
Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
I love most of the Yoplait products! This one in precticular  have met my standards, I bought mine from Target. The ingredients are def for someone who like Diary product, I do like this combo compared to others, and I will be repurchasing once again.
Samuel H.
Awesome product great flavor and great priceThis would go awesome in any dishes with small amounts of yogurt like smoothies and bowls it is also very healthy compared to other brands just branded as healthy overall this product is worth buying again
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
These are so so so GOOD! I love these for a quick snack. They are affordable and my whole family loves these. I like to dip them in cheese dip! It's not the healthiest but it tastes amazing! I'll buy again!
Bianca D.
Vergennes
Wtf are these? I've never seen these before, they look interesting and sound kind of tasty. But I also hate yogurt. You can't hide the tang of yogurt for me no matter what you do. Nasty stuff.
Elizabeth W.
Dundalk, MD
I love to dip and snack but I don't want to gain a lot . This is perfect for that. It's healthier than regular dips. These have proven hard to find for me. It's very annoying actually and I wish it wasn't
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Yum. So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Dysheeka B.
very good! All products from this brand tastes amazing!! I enjoy the nonfat, regular, and any flavor of this product! Try the vanilla if you haven't, it's awesome!
Desiree A.
La Habra , CA
These are yummy yummy yummy! I love to eat these on my break at work or as a snack at home. They are light and feel healthy. I don't feel like it's too sugary and unhealthy. I totally recommend buying these yummy snacks. They are great on the go! Yummy!
Holly B.
I was hesitant to try but this was such a treat to find in the yogurt section! Yoplait Dippers - Chipotle Ranch Greek Nonfat Yogurt w/ chips was an amazing snack to have. It is not spicy, but has a great smokey taste and it mixes well with the greek yogurt. The only downside was I needed more chips! I still had half of the yogurt left and had to toss because I didn't have anything to dip in it. I would repurchase and try the other flavors.
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
This product is ok... as with most Greek yogurt, the texture is a tad weird, and adding the ranch flavor just kind of turned me off. I do like to dip veggies and eat it that way, I've tried it with crackers and it didn't really appease me . My kids enjoy it as a mid afternoon snack, or after school before sports practices, and I've even given it to them as a late night snack before bed.