Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Kimberly B.Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Amanda S.Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Amanda S.

BY YOPLAIT

Caramelized Banana Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Banana Puree, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus).
Chocolate Flavor Drizzled Pretzels: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Kernel And/Or Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Corn And/Or Canola Oil, Salt, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Malt Syrup, Rosemary Extract To Maintain Freshness.

Jasmine J.
Jonesboro , AR
I did not the care for the yogurt but otherwise the pretzels was good I would not repurchase this flavor maybe another kind.
Sarah D.
Kentucky
This tastes like bananas foster, but with half the calories! It is the best tasting healthy snack-- I have it for dessert.
Crystal M.
MILLINGTON, TN
It was so good I almost are all of the ones I bought at the store. I take them to work for lunch. I will buy them again!!
Lori B.
Kansas City, MO
Love these!! The little pretzels are the best and the yogurt is really delicious. They make a perfect afternoon snack.
Krystal S.
Love this brand and this flavor they are by far the best yogurt company I know especially with their multiple flavors
Conner B.
Pretty tastey but it was a little overwhelming. I didnt finish the whole thing, just ended up eating the pretzels.
Dorothy B.
Always in the fridge perfect for me and the children as well.I try to always keep my favorites handy in the fridge.
Danielle  H.
Mentor, OH
meh. this was not bad per-say but the banana tasted a bit too sweet and very artificial. the pretzels were good
Latoya T.
Memphis
I fell in love with this yogurt. I first tried it when Kroger's was giving it away free. I buy it on a regular.
Heidi P.
Cloquet, MN
They are making me review this for whatever reason it I can't eat yogurt because I'm lactose intolerant