Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Kimberly B.Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Amanda S.Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Amanda S.

BY YOPLAIT

Caramelized Banana Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Banana Puree, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus).
Chocolate Flavor Drizzled Pretzels: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Kernel And/Or Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Corn And/Or Canola Oil, Salt, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Malt Syrup, Rosemary Extract To Maintain Freshness.

Sarah Z.
 my kids absolutely love this stuff it's easy and on-the-go they can have it On The Go when they want it it's ideal for football at practice after practice
Victoria F.
High Point
Best food on the market!!! Great flavor and even better price. Great snack for adults and kids. I try and eat mine at night so I don't have to share
Mandy G.
butler, PA
This is very sweet. It took me awhile to eat all of It. It has a good unique taste and smooth texture. The flavors meshed surprisingly well.
Erin M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Wasnt sure at first about these but they turned out to be pretty good. I havent tried alot of flavors but i did a few and they were good.
Tamara C.
This is sooooooo good i would totally recommend it for all you banana lovers and Pretzel lovers it's kinda like a salty and sweet snack
Ashlyn M.
China grove, NC
Had a sour taste. The pretzels were the best part. I definitely will not get these again. Yogurt didn't taste like banana at all.
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
It really wasn't my favorite yogurt at all. I like the crunchies that we added to the yogurt. But I dont like Greek yogurt to much
Jennifer S.
Tioga
I have not tried this yogurt but love yoplait.  This is another item I will be searching for next time I head to the grocery store
Ashley B.
Cedar Falls
Super super yummy. I love having some crunch in my yogurt . It's a quick snack for when I'm at work . The pieces taste so good
Kayce B.
Elkton, KY
Very good. Has good taste. Have to eat quickly after buying or else it will expire. Love the taste of the bananas & chocolate.