Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Kimberly B.Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Amanda S.Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Amanda S.

BY YOPLAIT

Caramelized Banana Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Banana Puree, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus).
Chocolate Flavor Drizzled Pretzels: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Kernel And/Or Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Corn And/Or Canola Oil, Salt, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Malt Syrup, Rosemary Extract To Maintain Freshness.

Vanessa S.
Kulpmont
I had high hopes for these being a good snack for at work. I was very wrong.  Did not like the taste, very very disappointed.  Didn't like the flavor at all and did not meet my expectations.  Coworker tried as well and did not like.  Would not recommend.
Kimberly B.
Wyatt, IN
I'm not sure the flavors of the pretzels and banana yogurt go well together. I'm not liking the flavors dipped. The banana yogurt is yummy but not a fan of the pretzels I ate the yogurt separately.
Ashley o.
Logansport
This is my favorite brand of yogurt, strawberry is my favorite flavor i dont really care for other brands compared to this one. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Jessica C.
Woodstock , GA
These are so yummy. I love the caramelized bananas as they give the yogurt a little crunch. I purchased my first one at the local grocery store and find them to be a good snack even if it isn't lunch time.
Judith B.
Kingwood, TX
This is a really nice snack. I like to mix my crunchy and smooth and my sweet with salty, so this hit all the right notes with me. I will be trying all the varieties.
betsy d.
Xenia, OH
I was skeptical of this product when I first saw it on the shelves, but I had a coupon so I bought this flavor. Omg, it was so good! I wouldn't have thought pretzels and yogurt would work but these flavors mixed so well
Misty G.
Carlisle
I love this as a snack and so does my daughter thanks my husband they really like this for a mid afternoon snack the taste is great and the portions are perfect size
JESSICA R.
Depew, NY
These were pretty good in my opinion! The yogurt had a good flavor but a little strange after taste. The pretzels and chocolate tasted great! I love salty & sweet.  Decent pretzel to yogurt ratio but would've like a few more pretzels for the amount of yogurt there was
Amanda S.
I wasn't sure how this was going to taste as banana is a hard flavor to replicate, but it was surprisingly delicious! The banana was not overwhelming and the chocolate covered pretzels were a perfect pairing! I got this for free to review and I give it a B+!
Shelbie G.
Silver Spgs, NV
I am not a fan of greek yoghurt because of its thickness. But this stuff is amazing! The add ons really help to cut the thickness and makes it quite enjoyable!