Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Kimberly B.Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Amanda S.Yoplait® Dippers™ Caramelized Banana Greek Yogurt + Choco-drizzled Pretzels uploaded by Amanda S.

BY YOPLAIT

Caramelized Banana Nonfat Yogurt: Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Banana Puree, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus).
Chocolate Flavor Drizzled Pretzels: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Kernel And/Or Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Corn And/Or Canola Oil, Salt, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Malt Syrup, Rosemary Extract To Maintain Freshness.

Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
This was pretty good. I liked the idea of using the yogurt as a dip with the little cookies provided, but I wondered if it really compromised the healthy benefit of having yogurt to begin with.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I tried this tonight after work and thought it was delicious.    The pretzel crisps were light and airy with drizzles of dark chocolate .   The yogurt was a bit strange tasting.   It had  funny sort of chemical flavor.  I would have much preferred mashed banana with creamy greek yogurt and the pretzel chips.  Over al I was starving so it filled me up as a very light dinner.
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
So, I like banana and I like chocolate so I was excited to try this. I mean, I like banana runts and banana laffy taffy. I liked this as it is meant to be: using the chips to dip into the yogurt, but the yogurt by itself, I wasn't as big of a fan of. I had enough chips to eat most of the yogurt, but the last little bit I ended up not finishing because it wasn't as good by itself.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
I've only tried this yogurt once (only this one flavor) and I really liked it! I really like the idea of dipping pretzels in yogurt because I love mixing sweet and salty. If you like banana flavored yogurt you should give this a try. If you're not going bananas for bananas (see what I did here ;) ;) ?), they also have one with chocolate and raspberries which I haven't tried yet.
Deborah G.
Love this yogurt product in the fridge section. At the grocery store.. ask an employee and local market and they just change the store around and everything so hard to find but other than that I love my little grocery store it's called Food Lion in my state in West Virginia
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
If I could give this zero stars I would!! PLEASE do not buy this ! Yoplait also admits it's not very good, on fb about 80 of us complained about the banana flavor and they automatically agreed and are sending us free vouchers to try other flavors. Which is awesome in the part of yoplait. But they went wrong on the 🍌 flavor
Lisa S.
I just bought this for the first time a week ago because I love yogurt. Today I bought some more in a different flavor Caramelized Dipped Pretzel and it is so good( the caramelized banana flavor was out). On sale for 1.00 plus I had coupons. Good flavor, great price. Highly recommend
The product is delicious in taste and it is enjoyable for all ages . I love giving these product to my niece she love if it's not tough on her stomach and she loves the taste. In all I would recommend this product to millions of people and I do believe they will agree.
Michelle M.
These are REALLY good. I have tried a few other flavors but this has been my favorite. The price is really good for the quality of this product. This is a snack your kids will love as well! This exceeded expectations. I would recommend trying Yoplait Dippers.
Sayde F.
Omg so glad they made these. Daughter is addicted to them again thinking they are candy but it's a healthier snack then candy. It's so hard to keep her away from candy. I tend to sneak these here and there if she doesn't catch me eatting her snack.