Yoplait® Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by sablerose C.Yoplait® Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Rachel T.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Despicable Me Yogurt comes in fun, Minion packaging kids love, without high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, or sweeteners. It's still the same bright, fun, colorful snack, only better. You'll love that they love it! Yoplait Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt, 4 oz, 4 ct

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low-Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains Less than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (for Color), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

April G.
Odessa
Great food love buying this go eat sometimes! Taste great and very delicious! Smooth good flavor berry flavor is great! For box of 6 is a great price! Never do they let me down when I am hungry for food
Meagan M.
We buy these because my daughter loves the packaging. She enjoys having characters on her yogurt cup. The flavor is tasty. I enjoy them as well. They are smooth with no pieces. Will purchase again!
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
The packaging is what sells my oldest is three and is drawn to these character packaging. good job marking. The flavor is good and my little is happy so till she gets out of the character faze, yoplait you have me for a few years. Yoplait® Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt
karla a.
My girls love this they go through them really fast I sometimes have to buy more then one box. their very creamy and taste so good. Very affordable my kids wish they came in big containers
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
I love to put these in the freezer the night before I take my daughter on an outing. They stay cold throughout the day and my baby loves them! I feel comfortable giving these to her because I know the quality is great and this is a healthier alternative to candy or other junk foods. I would definitely recommend these to all of my mommy friends!
Parris B.
My daughter hates yogurt but she loves these! We put a popsicle stick through the foil top and put them in the freezer for a yummy frozen treat. We purchased these from Walmart. I buy them all the time.
lol l.
purchase these for a fast and easy snack when I don't have time to get something else, purchase from numerous grocery stores, not expensive at all, very affordable, I like this better than the other brands because it doesn't have an overpowering taste or texture, would recommend to everyone especially people with children.
Kaylinn M.
These little 4 oz cups are a great size for little tummies without worrying about possibly wasting uneaten product.  Yoplait makes them in various characters, Minions being my son's favorite. They make for a great snack or side to a lunch; and any meal where I don't have to think too much is a great meal.
Amanda W.
I worked at a camp over the summer and we gave these to kids for breakfast quite often. They all loved them and always asked for more. I tried one myself and they are very creamy and have a good flavor to them. It also gave the kids a healthier option rather than them eating sugary foods.
Erin B.
Wexford, PA
My son loved it because of the minions - but I think this yogurt has too much sugar and is watery. I prefer other brands over this! They get you with the cute packaging that attracts kids - but it's really not a healthy option. I would skip this and go for something healthier for the littles!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
How do your little ones like these yogurts?