Yoplait® Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Rachel T.Yoplait® Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by sablerose C.

BY YOPLAIT #9 in Yogurt

Yoplait Despicable Me Yogurt comes in fun, Minion packaging kids love, without high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, or sweeteners. It's still the same bright, fun, colorful snack, only better. You'll love that they love it! Yoplait Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt, 4 oz, 4 ct

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low-Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains Less than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (for Color), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Nichelle G.
Titusville, FL
I served these yogurts to my six and three year olds. They love them! They taste great, are an affordable price, and the kids loved to see their favorite characters on the containers. They are also easy to serve and the packaging allows for minimal mess. Will absolutely be a repeat customer!
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
Definitely has good flavor. My daughter loves it too. Part of a complete healthy breakfast and many health benefits. Will definitely but again. It’s very affordable. Highly recommended especially to parents of picky eaters!
April G.
Odessa
Great food love buying this go eat sometimes! Taste great and very delicious! Smooth good flavor berry flavor is great! For box of 6 is a great price! Never do they let me down when I am hungry for food
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
The packaging is what sells my oldest is three and is drawn to these character packaging. good job marking. The flavor is good and my little is happy so till she gets out of the character faze, yoplait you have me for a few years. Yoplait® Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt
karla a.
My girls love this they go through them really fast I sometimes have to buy more then one box. their very creamy and taste so good. Very affordable my kids wish they came in big containers
Lindsay W.
It was a great purchase! It’s very affordable and such a healthy snack there’s no way you could turn it down. It is very convenient to grab and take when you’re on the go. I would definitely recommend this product.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
I love to put these in the freezer the night before I take my daughter on an outing. They stay cold throughout the day and my baby loves them! I feel comfortable giving these to her because I know the quality is great and this is a healthier alternative to candy or other junk foods. I would definitely recommend these to all of my mommy friends!
Khrystinah W.
Pella, IA
Other than yogurt just tasting a little weird, these were great. They were fun colors and a good serving size (as a snack) for my three year old, my eight and ten year olds not so much. They were left wanting more. They were not too sweet.
lol l.
purchase these for a fast and easy snack when I don't have time to get something else, purchase from numerous grocery stores, not expensive at all, very affordable, I like this better than the other brands because it doesn't have an overpowering taste or texture, would recommend to everyone especially people with children.
Jessica P.
Decent price and my kiddo loves the flavor mixed with granola. First time I’ve tried it and he loves the packaging of it. It’s a great start of the morning for a little tot
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
How do your little ones like these yogurts?