Yoplait® Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by sablerose C.Yoplait® Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Rachel T.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Despicable Me Yogurt comes in fun, Minion packaging kids love, without high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, or sweeteners. It's still the same bright, fun, colorful snack, only better. You'll love that they love it! Yoplait Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt, 4 oz, 4 ct

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low-Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains Less than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (for Color), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Avery W.
Lincoln
My kids go through these like water!  I cannot keep them stocked. I don’t love the low fat and wish there were a higher fat lower sugar version. We try to reduce carb dependency in my household.
April G.
Odessa
Great food love buying this go eat sometimes! Taste great and very delicious! Smooth good flavor berry flavor is great! For box of 6 is a great price! Never do they let me down when I am hungry for food
Melissa H.
Tampa
My 6 year old loves these and since they are a healthy snack I am good with giving them to her. She loves bringing these to school in her lunch box because everyone loves looking at the minions.
Meagan M.
We buy these because my daughter loves the packaging. She enjoys having characters on her yogurt cup. The flavor is tasty. I enjoy them as well. They are smooth with no pieces. Will purchase again!
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
The packaging is what sells my oldest is three and is drawn to these character packaging. good job marking. The flavor is good and my little is happy so till she gets out of the character faze, yoplait you have me for a few years. Yoplait® Despicable Me Bello! Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt
tiffany h.
Brooksville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
i really prefer the cotton candy flavor, but i typically eat the kid kind because chunks of fruit make me want to vomit. so i love that these taste good, not syrupy or artificial. love them love them love them
Jessica F.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for my kids !! My kids love it! The flavor is delicious! The flavor strawberry and banana taste like a natural ! The yogurt is healthy recommend for kids , adults !!
Parris B.
My daughter hates yogurt but she loves these! We put a popsicle stick through the foil top and put them in the freezer for a yummy frozen treat. We purchased these from Walmart. I buy them all the time.
Kaylinn M.
Salt Lake City
These little 4 oz cups are a great size for little tummies without worrying about possibly wasting uneaten product.  Yoplait makes them in various characters, Minions being my son's favorite. They make for a great snack or side to a lunch; and any meal where I don't have to think too much is a great meal.
Amanda W.
I worked at a camp over the summer and we gave these to kids for breakfast quite often. They all loved them and always asked for more. I tried one myself and they are very creamy and have a good flavor to them. It also gave the kids a healthier option rather than them eating sugary foods.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
How do your little ones like these yogurts?