BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Delights® Parfait Lemon Torte Lowfat Yogurt.
Earn cash for your school!
See back for details.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
100 calories per serving.
Lowfat yogurt with sucralose & other sweetener 1% milkfat Vitamins A & D added.
Gluten free.
**Live & active cultures.
Grade A.
4-4 oz (113g) cups/1 lb (453g).

Ash V.
Southaven, Mississippi
I'm very picky about anything with a similar texture to yogurt, pudding, etc, and get easily grossed out. These didn't gross me out and I actually enjoyed them a bit. I'm trying to eat healthier, so I'll be buying these again to satisfy the lemon-kick I always get on in the summer
Jenn D.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I have only tried thsee once, and they were so good! They are a little hard to find. But they are delicious. Just the right amount of tartness and it has a layer of like whipped cream on top, yum!
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Foodie Expert
These are so Delicious! I am so addicted to these it's like eating lemon meringue pie :) and how can it get better??? ITS LOWFAT! That's right you get to indulge without feeling bad! There you go, go out and buy some now!
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
Yoplait Delights Parfait Lemon Torte Flavored Lowfat Yogurt are great in taste and fun to eat. It truly is a delight! Very creamy with a topping of whipped cream very similar to a lemon pie with out the crust or carbs.
Talon M.
Humble, TX
One of my favorite yogurt flavors ever. It really tastes like the delicious lemony treat. Surprisingly better for you than you'd think! Such a great value for the really affordable price! I would recommend this to anyone who likes yogurt.
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this yogurt! I am a huge fan of lemon, and sometimes lemon flavored items are either too tart or too sweet, but this yogurt is perfect! it's a great treat at lunch!
McKenna L.
Rochester
This stuff is so amazing and it's actually not bad for you. I started buying this when I started my diet I will never stop buying this stuff, it's so so yummy!
Lisa H.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! Yummy lemon taste that is light and fluffy on top and thick and creamy on the bottom. the only thing missing is a graham cracker crust!
Jasmine N.
Wedowee, AL
This is absolutely delicious! i really like the texture of the dessert. it outshines all of its competition. it is inexpensive and tasets really good
Morgan A.
I love yogurt and Yoplait is the only brand i will buy Because it the only brand i have found that i like. the other brand have weird textures.
Andrea G.
Do these have pretty strong lemon flavor?