BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice And Beta Carotene (For Color).
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Heather L.
El Paso, TX
Usually purchase these when I find them on sale for 10/$10. My daughter will eat all ten of them if I don’t limit her. The flavor is so creamy and doesn’t taste like fake strawberry at all. Can’t say enough good things about this yogurt!
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
I just had this for the first time the other day and it was really good! I can't stand fruit chunks in my yogurt so the texture/consistency was exactly what I was looking for. Looking forward to trying more flavors.
Carlie H.
For years I have had yogurt for breakfast thinking that it was a great healthy alternative to other breakfast choices and it was easy to take on the go. It was okay, but would leave me hungry by 10:00. I needed something with more protien. I had seen greek yogurt around, but never tried it out of fear for the taste. Our school had a tasting, so I tried another brand. It was okay, but kind of tart. A friend talked me into trying yoplait. "Any flavor - you will love them all!". I picked up 4 - pinapple, blueberry, peach, and pomogranate. LOVE IT!! This is so creamy, not tart at all. It's packed with 14 grams of protien, probiotics, and all natural ingrediants. Just open, stir, and enjoy! Yes, this is more expensive that regular yogurt, and more than some other greek yogurts, but in my mind, I would rather spend the extra money for something I like, than something I can tolerate. Everyone should try Chobani Greek Yogurt at least once - you'll love it!
Angela T.
washington
DELICIOUS! I remember one time during the summer I really wanted to make a smoothie, and I didn't have any yogurt and, I was just like ooh I have a yoplait custard yogurt, and before I put it in the blender I taste tested it and it was soooo good, I didn't want to put it in the blender any more. Ever since I have been obsessed with this yogurt, the blueberry one is also fantastic but I prefer the strawberry one. The texture is very smooth and thick, but it helps you keep full. I eat this for breakfast every single day along with some fruit or an bagel and I've always looked forward to eating this. It's perfect for a healthy snack cause you can add this with your oatmeal, fruits, or anything that you would like because I would 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend this product to all of you guys
Jasmine B.
This is a very thick, indulgent yogurt.  It's smooth, sweet and has real flavor.  Because it's made with real sugar, I wouldn't recommend eating it every day.  It has a great amount of calcium and only 5 grams of fat.  The package is similar to what you would expect from Greek yogurt, in shape and weight (5.3 ounces).  It's shorter and wider than the regular Yoplait yogurt.  You can find this yogurt in most discount and grocery stores.
Kimberly D.
Santa Clara, CA
These custards are my new "mommy treat" I'm a packaging geek, so the different shape and thicker container were the first thing to draw me in. I wash them out and my daughter uses them in her play kitchen or to hold paint. We also use them for snack cups. The custard itself is delicious. It's perfectly textured and sweet. The thick, light flavor makes a cheap treat feel like a luxury.
andrea f.
edmond
I tried this yogurt because I am a huge custard fan. I've tried the blueberry,strawberry, and vanilla flavors. While it doesn't taste like homemade custard, it does taste like a custard yogurt. It was only a dollar per cup and doesn't contain a ton of sugar. I like the textured. It is like a semi solid. It's not runny like most yogurt, cuts like jello. I also like that it doesn't contain bits of fruit because sometimes I don't care for that. I think it's nice for a change, a little something different.
Jami  V.
Orange City, IA
I just bought this yogurt the other day and was pleasantly surprised. It had amazing flavor as well as a little bit of a thicker consistency than regular yogurt although not as thick as Greek. I'm not sure on price point how good it is for the wallet compared to other yoplaits because I actually bought it on clearance. Still delicious though!
Tiffany K.
Liberty
This yogurt is SO creamy! I usually purchase this whenever I see it on sale.I know it's probably not the healthiest of yogurt choices,but it's nice for a treat! It's so smooth and creamy and is definitely custard like and I would recommend that everyone give it a try at least once! I will definitely buy this again in the future.
Adrianna S.
Concord
First time trying it , tasted absolutely amazing . It taste like a creamy and fruity custard , very addicting. Yes it's low on sugar and sodium have a lot of good nutrition. This product makes you fuller . Yes I'd recommend to others to try something very flavorful