BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice And Beta Carotene (For Color).
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Lois W.
Medina
LOVE THIS YOGURT! This yogurt tastes great and feels very light. The texture of this yogurt is very different from the others. The strawberry flavor also taste very natural (doesn't have a chemical taste). Overall, I would totally repurchase this and recommend to other people!!
Heather L.
El Paso, TX
Usually purchase these when I find them on sale for 10/$10. My daughter will eat all ten of them if I don’t limit her. The flavor is so creamy and doesn’t taste like fake strawberry at all. Can’t say enough good things about this yogurt!
Francis O.
Hoffman Estates
My absolute favorite yogurt in the whole world!!! I had this growing up in the 90’s. I had the banana one which they dont sell sadly . But the strawberry is delicious as well!
Carlie H.
For years I have had yogurt for breakfast thinking that it was a great healthy alternative to other breakfast choices and it was easy to take on the go. It was okay, but would leave me hungry by 10:00. I needed something with more protien. I had seen greek yogurt around, but never tried it out of fear for the taste. Our school had a tasting, so I tried another brand. It was okay, but kind of tart. A friend talked me into trying yoplait. "Any flavor - you will love them all!". I picked up 4 - pinapple, blueberry, peach, and pomogranate. LOVE IT!! This is so creamy, not tart at all. It's packed with 14 grams of protien, probiotics, and all natural ingrediants. Just open, stir, and enjoy! Yes, this is more expensive that regular yogurt, and more than some other greek yogurts, but in my mind, I would rather spend the extra money for something I like, than something I can tolerate. Everyone should try Chobani Greek Yogurt at least once - you'll love it!
Jasmine B.
This is a very thick, indulgent yogurt.  It's smooth, sweet and has real flavor.  Because it's made with real sugar, I wouldn't recommend eating it every day.  It has a great amount of calcium and only 5 grams of fat.  The package is similar to what you would expect from Greek yogurt, in shape and weight (5.3 ounces).  It's shorter and wider than the regular Yoplait yogurt.  You can find this yogurt in most discount and grocery stores.
Megan I.
Concord
This product is so good so high quality him it's very cooling it's great for a diet it's very affordable I was so surprised at Food Lion have so many sales it is similar to high-end brands it taste exactly like it says like strawberries like straight up strawberries
Kimberly D.
Bend, OR
These custards are my new "mommy treat" I'm a packaging geek, so the different shape and thicker container were the first thing to draw me in. I wash them out and my daughter uses them in her play kitchen or to hold paint. We also use them for snack cups. The custard itself is delicious. It's perfectly textured and sweet. The thick, light flavor makes a cheap treat feel like a luxury.
Erin D.
Johnson City
Has a great flavor, very smooth texture. I've only seen 3 flavor choices offered, all three are great, but it would be nice to have some additional options. I found this at my local grocery store, Food City.
Tiffany K.
Liberty, MO
This yogurt is SO creamy! I usually purchase this whenever I see it on sale.I know it's probably not the healthiest of yogurt choices,but it's nice for a treat! It's so smooth and creamy and is definitely custard like and I would recommend that everyone give it a try at least once! I will definitely buy this again in the future.
Adrianna S.
Concord
First time trying it , tasted absolutely amazing . It taste like a creamy and fruity custard , very addicting. Yes it's low on sugar and sodium have a lot of good nutrition. This product makes you fuller . Yes I'd recommend to others to try something very flavorful