Yoplait® Custard Yogurt Lemon uploaded by Meg B.Yoplait® Custard Yogurt Lemon uploaded by Meg B.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Natural Flavor, Turmeric Extract (For Color).
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
This is the only yogurt I can stand. It’s got the best texture and mildest taste. The lemon covers up the sourness that usually comes with yogurt. Yoplait used to have a full line of custard style yogurts that I loved, and now it’s only this one in the stores- and it’s more expensive than the standard versions. I would eat it every day if it were cheaper. Currently I have about 1-2 per week, IF i can find it in stores.
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
I love the flavor of this!! It is so good. This is pretty affordable and not too expensive. It is definitely a good value. FBIs one tastes just like it sounds, a lemon custard. I defiantly reform this to anyone
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
I love, love, love this yogurt. I cannot say enough about it. The flavor is delicious, lemon, lemon, lemon, and it's affordable. It's the best custard yogurt out today. If you love custard, if you love lemon, buy this one. I would buy this every single day.
Crishna G.
Maricopa, AZ
I love touch it taste so good and it's amazing and great and I want to go home and eat it I love it so much I always have it at home and it's cheap and it easy to use I can always use it when I'm out of school
Sarah G.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Smooth, tart yet sweet, and oh so creamy- this yogurt from Yoplait is sure to hit the spot. It eats like a dessert but has the calories hat say otherwise- need I say more?
Debasree G.
W Lafayette, IN
Another great yogurt custard flavor!!! I wish Yoplait would make more and my local store carried a more variety. Right now we only have 5 I think. This stuff is delicious! Try all the flavors!
Danielle T.
San diego
This is a very creamy and thick yogurt. I love it. I sometimes have one for dessert at night or just a late night snack. My daughter loves to take this to work for snack.
Liad J.
Dayton, OH
Loved the flavor and consistency of the yogurt. It felt like eating a dessert. Unfortunately I was only able to eat a few bites because my very picky toddler scarfed it down.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
The flavor of this yogurt is amazing, a very fresh lemon taste that I was actually pretty surprised about. I give it three stars because the name "custard" is overshooting a bit. Maybe I'm too accustomed to real custard, but I'd call this more of a thick yogurt with a slightly chunky texture. Flavor is A+ though!
Jess B.
Douglasville , GA
We usually buy the whipped version because my son and I are addicted but I tried this once from my local grocery store. It is amazing!!! It has a thick velvet texture and makes you feel like you're over indulging when you're not!!!