Yoplait® Custard Yogurt Lemon uploaded by Meg B.Yoplait® Custard Yogurt Lemon uploaded by Meg B.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Natural Flavor, Turmeric Extract (For Color).
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
I love the flavor of this!! It is so good. This is pretty affordable and not too expensive. It is definitely a good value. FBIs one tastes just like it sounds, a lemon custard. I defiantly reform this to anyone
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
I love, love, love this yogurt. I cannot say enough about it. The flavor is delicious, lemon, lemon, lemon, and it's affordable. It's the best custard yogurt out today. If you love custard, if you love lemon, buy this one. I would buy this every single day.
Crishna G.
Maricopa, AZ
I love touch it taste so good and it's amazing and great and I want to go home and eat it I love it so much I always have it at home and it's cheap and it easy to use I can always use it when I'm out of school
Sarah G.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Smooth, tart yet sweet, and oh so creamy- this yogurt from Yoplait is sure to hit the spot. It eats like a dessert but has the calories hat say otherwise- need I say more?
Madison A.
I love the bright lemony flavor of this custard, it's delicious and it's my second favorite right after greek gods honey but it's definitely more in my normal grocery price point and there are always good sales and coupons at my local grocery store for yoplait products.
Kara K.
Yoplait custard style yogurt is the best! It's so creamy and smooth. I love the lemon and blueberry flavors the best. I usually like to add sliced almonds and dried cherries to them. My kids and husband love yoplait yogurt as well. I've tried other brands and have always gone back to yoplait
Jennifer Z.
This is such a good yogurt ! Omg best one out there. I always go and buy this yogurt. It's so creamy and who doesn't love the lemon flavor !? Super healthy not sugary like others. I will buy again(:'
Lucy W.
I like Yoplay, it always has a good taste and the lighter versions never have a terrible after taste. I usually always get it at Krogers cause they always have a good sale.
Danielle T.
San diego
This is a very creamy and thick yogurt. I love it. I sometimes have one for dessert at night or just a late night snack. My daughter loves to take this to work for snack.
Debasree G.
W Lafayette, IN
Another great yogurt custard flavor!!! I wish Yoplait would make more and my local store carried a more variety. Right now we only have 5 I think. This stuff is delicious! Try all the flavors!
Daijah S.