Yoplait® Custard Yogurt Blueberry uploaded by Clare G.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great yogurt, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many yogurt and this one definitely makes it into my fridge. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Sai N.
It tasted great! It was smooth and creamy.  It was very filling.  I feel like you can enjoy this as a snack whenever you want.  I have had this product many times.  It’s not too expensive.
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
Good snack food or quick breakfast! Love this! Taste amazing! Smells great! Healthy and energizing! Love the variety of flavors. And great price! I always grab some of this on my shopping trips! Absolutely recommend it!
Mimi F.
This one is delicious! I love all of their flavors and purchase them weekly. To me, it’s better than other yogurts on the market. I use it as my healthy desert. I would suggest you try this custard flavor. I think you will love it!!!
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
This flavor is so good! If you like blueberry, you're going to love this! It is rich and creamy, powerful blueberry zing and good to the last bite. This flavor will make you want to lick the container clean!😉
Gabrielle P.
I prefer the whipped version if I go for their yogurt. It can be too sweet. It has a higher sugar content so i dont buy it often, but if im pressed for getting it. I'll pick this one up.
Cindi J.
Redding
I love it its so good  Tastes so great I love these there so healthy well sort of has quit a bit of sugar but really good for you & I always get some sort of yogurt
LeAnn L.
Erie, PA
I like eating with front in it I also like it when its frozen too.There is only two kinds of flavors I like the strawberry and kiwi and the banana and the cherry. But when I freeze it that's when it taste good. And it also gos great with other fruits too or u can put nuts it to
Mary-Jo R.
Windham, NH
I've recently discovered Yoplait Custard Yogurts. The first one I tried was blueberry. It is thick and creamy and makes you feel as though you are indulging in a dessert of creamy custard, rather than yogurt. It's like no other yogurt I've ever tried before and it had me hooked! Sometimes I'll jazz it up by sprinkling some crunchy granola on top and then it becomes a whole other dessert. I can't wait to try the other flavors!!
Jesenia M.
Buffalo Ny
I really like their yogurts, this one is one of my favorites. I like that they have tons of flavors. It tastes like yogurt is supposed to taste like. It is very affordable not expensive at all. It's really good lol. I buy it all the time, so I would buy it again.