Yoplait® Custard Yogurt Blueberry uploaded by Clare G.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great yogurt, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many yogurt and this one definitely makes it into my fridge. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
The flavor of this yogurt is closer to ice cream than yogurt.  I love the texture and thickness of it.  It costs a little more than some, but the quality is worth the price.  I've eaten all the flavors this custard yogurt comes in, and they are all superb.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I just recently tried this and who doesn't love custard, but you add it into a yogurt and I'm in love! Very thick and creamy with all the great flavor of custard and the nutritional value of a yogurt. The flavor and texture are awesome and the price is right too!
Summer C.
Love this product! I usually cannot stand yogurt, but I cannot get enough of this stuff. There is no weird aftertaste, and it's very smooth. The blueberry flavor is not artificial tasting compared to others. This product is very creamy and thick, and could pass as dessert!
Margaret K.
Clearfield
Very thick and delectable. A bit heavy for something like breakfast, but a lovely desert. Tastes like you would expect it to, but still delicious. I will be buying it again once I'm able to find it in stores. Highly recommend this and other flavors.
Sai N.
It tasted great! It was smooth and creamy.  It was very filling.  I feel like you can enjoy this as a snack whenever you want.  I have had this product many times.  It’s not too expensive.
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
Good snack food or quick breakfast! Love this! Taste amazing! Smells great! Healthy and energizing! Love the variety of flavors. And great price! I always grab some of this on my shopping trips! Absolutely recommend it!
Mimi F.
This one is delicious! I love all of their flavors and purchase them weekly. To me, it’s better than other yogurts on the market. I use it as my healthy desert. I would suggest you try this custard flavor. I think you will love it!!!
thomasgretch T.
I love the yoplait custard style yogurt. I usually buy this at giant eagle. They always have great deals on yoplait. Great value for delicious yogurt. I love the smoothness of this yogurt. Will continue to buy this
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
This flavor is so good! If you like blueberry, you're going to love this! It is rich and creamy, powerful blueberry zing and good to the last bite. This flavor will make you want to lick the container clean!😉