Yoplait® Custard Yogurt Banana uploaded by pauline t.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (For Color)

Samantha E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Was not a fan at all of the consistency of this yogurt. Being that it's called custard I thought it would be the same consistency as that but it was not at all , defiantly not my cup of tea
Taylor R.
Waynesville, MO
I have tried this product once. It was okay but I will not be buying it again. I did not think it was worth the carbs and calories that was in it since I eat a mostly low carb diet. It did have good flavor but I was just not a big fan of it. Banana is usually my favorite but this product was not.
Makayla B.
I usually get whipped yogurt but I wanted to try something new so I chose the custard option. It didn't smell normal when I opened it but I thought maybe it was just because it was different than what I'm used to.. And when I tasted it.. literally I thought it was rotten. Lol never again ahaha
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
I was a bit hesitant about trying these out at first but I’m so glad I did. The taste and texture of this yogurt is amazing. I like mixing Cheerios in with mine and it’s pretty good. I’ve only had the vanilla so I can’t wait to try more flavors and see what they add.
Jessica L.
BRANDYWINE, MD
It's so rich and creamy!! I love the flavor and so do my children!! I'm so glad they brought this back!!! It's reasonable in price and the flavor is awesome!! I will always buy it when I can find it!! I rave about it to all my friends!! Try it you'll love it!
Amberlee K.
Spokane
My toddler loves yogart and 🍌 and this is a great combo snack he loves the taste so much sweetness of 🍌 and custard. I never leave the store without this healthy and affordable snack for my toddler. I totally recommend this to all my mom followers.
Katy M.
Madison, WI
So good!  It's so rich and yummy! I love it for more of a treat because it's a little more expensive.  It has a bit more sugar than I would normally like, but as I said I usually have it more as a dessert than an everyday thing.
Demi C.
Campobello, SC
I LOVE my Yoplait yogurt...especially this bananas flavor. It has an amazing taste by itself and an even better taste when you add dark chocolate bites and a little bit of granola! Such a healthy breaskfast alternative!
William P.
Amazing tasting yogurt, it's quick and easy you can carry it in a gym bag or a food bag even lunch box! Great bang for the buck it has a great banana flavor to it and just melts in your mouth every savory spoon full
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is one of my fav's I love this custard style and it's delicious very filling for a snack. It's yummy j have to stop myself from eating a second one. And remind myself it's only a snack. Must try if u love banana
Kelsey  S.
I've never seen these in stores before. Where can I find them?
Jolene K.
Are these good? Any other flavors?