BY YOPLAIT

Just when you thought Yoplait Light couldn't get any better, it has teamed up with the wonderful crunch of graham cracker crumbles.

Yoplait Coconut Cream Pie Light Yogurt with Graham Cracker Crumbles:

• Vitamins A and D
  • Provides 5 grams of protein per serving
  • Kosher

Light Yogurt: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Coconut Flavor, Sucralose, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3. Graham Cracker: Tapioca Starch, Sugar, Rice Flour, Palm Oil, Molasses, Salt, Artificial Color, Baking Soda, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sulfites. Contains Milk, Soy And Coconut Ingredients.

Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
If you're on a diet and also looking for something sweet, this is for you! It's hard to feel bad about treating yourself to some yogurt for desert because it's so much better for you than cake or ice cream! This stuff is so good, and the concept of having the toppings is so smart!
Araxi M.
Glendale, CA
I have always love yoplait! It's one of those things you have had for all your life and you can't stay away from! This yogurt with cereal reminds me so much when I was growing up and my mom use to always send me one for school! Amazing memories and amazing yogurt!
Ashley C.
I have this yogurt everyday after school and it's great! I love the granola that comes along with it and it adds an extra taste! The yogurt itself is an amazing flavor and i would definitely recommend!
Elyssa H.
Tifton, GA
These are sooo good! I love how it includes the different toppings on top of the yogurt. This definitely gives it that little bit of something different to make it a go to yogurt. I highly recommend this product
Sergio O.
Naples, FL
Coconut is one of the best flavors and this product reflects this opinion extremely well. The perfect combination of yogurt and crunchy crumbs makes this a very enjoyable treat.
Felecia G.
I love to eat this yogurt as my dessert because i am on a low calorie diet. Tastes just like i am eating the real thing, satisfying my sugar cravings! Id highly recommend it to anyone wanting a healthier dessert alternative! I usually buy mine at Walmart Supermarket
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
These are so good and delicious for breakfast or a late night snack. It hits the sweet spot! I love the crunchy added texture from the crumbled graham cracker crumbs mixed in. Its creamy and sweet and crunchy! Best of 3 worlds!
Justine Y.
Portland, OR
Two words, BUY THIS! If you love coconut and coconut cream pie you will love this! It's so creamy and smooth just like pie filling and then when you mix in the crumbles it tastes even better! I highly recommend!
Deb B.
Riverside, CA
So good! Taste like banana cream pie! I consider it s treat to myself! Like I said taste like banana cream pie. Comparable to most yogurts . Very affordable at most grocery stores! I buy again and again .
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
Love these! They are great for lunches and on the go! The extra little cookie crumbles give you a treat and make the yogart not so plain! I enjoy the different flavors and they are usually on sale at the store so I grab alot