BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait Choc Chip Ckie Dgh Smoothie Kit

Sugar, Water, Nonfat Yogurt (Skim Milk, Cultures), Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Cream, Fructose, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Gelatin, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin), Xanthan Gum, Pectin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Molasses, Carrageenan, Invert Sugar, Stevia, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Milkfat, Caramel Color. Contains Milk, Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

Jenifer P.
I really love this one! im super fan of cookie dough so i try everything with this flavor, and this was a huge success in my case at least, it comes in a handy presentation, i can grab one on the go and it has a great flavor, its great as a mid-morning snack, i buy it every time i can
Cheryl S.
Three Rivers, MI
These are great for busy mornings when you don't have much time for a meal. They are also very filling which can hold you over until your next meal. It really does taste like chocolate chip cookies put into a smoothie.
Chante P.
I saw this one day when I was getting yogurt for my mom and even though I'm not a huge yogurt fan I am definitely a cookie dough fan lol so I decided to try it and it was really good! I never see them at my walmart anymore,but I wish I could because I would definitely get them again!
Jordan B.
I loved this because I use them for milkshakes instead of smoothies, practically the same thing but milkshakes just sound sweeter. It's an occasional buy because I try not to feed my sweet tooth as much as I used to but all they are kind of expensive, at least they are at my grocery store.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Cookie dough is the bomb. This is the closest thing to eating raw cookie dough that I can get. this is the most amazing smoothie that I can get from the grocery store . There is nothing similar and because of that I would pay whatever they priced it for
Serena H.
Grafton, OH
Love the chocolate chip cookie dough smoothie pouch from yoplait! It tastes so good! Just like actual cookie dough! It's a good price, not too expensive. I bought mine at walmart, so it may have been a little cheaper. I would definitely recommend to everyone who loves cookie dough!
Sara G.
North Port, FL
This smoothie Yoplait drives me crazy, kills my cravings for something sweet and rich, cold is best, the taste of chocolate chip cookie I make compelling definitely should try it because the combination of yogurt with biscuit is divine, if you have a craving this is the perfect ally, go for it, and do not forget the many benefits of yogurt for our body
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
More than 50 years have passed and we are still spreading the cooperative love of dairy products grown all over the world. Today we have 14 different types of yogurt with over 135 flavors to choose from. Either way you want to get your daily dose of dairy goodness, we'll help make that wish come true - and we'll be sure to have a delicious taste with the best quality ingredients. That's why we beat our yogurt; Or put it in a tube with one hand the enjoyment of eating or we make yogurt versions of your favorite desserts - We know you love the lime pie. We know you love yogurt. As we say in France, voila
María Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
this is a good smoothie, I obviously prefer the home made ones but it taste so good when you have no time and you want something delicious
I love cookie and I love chocolate so it is the perfect combination
Brittanie K.
Washington, IL
I haven't tried this particular flavor, only because I haven't seen it! I love these packs though, they make getting a smoothie together in the morning really simple. I've seen 3 different variations in my stores, but I know there's more available!