Yoplait® Cherry Fat Free Greek Yogurt uploaded by Pamela E.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait Greek is a strained Greek yogurt...thick, creamy and packed with protein. Deliciously blended with real fruit to give you the great taste you expect from Yoplait in every bite. Plus, it's made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners.

Dria R.
Baton Rouge
Now the Greek yogurt I have been eating on and off for years and your play does have a good selection in store dealing with their Greek yogurt I like a few flavors but I will mostly go to a strawberry banana or thinking with the strawberry my grandparents eat this and my aunt and a few of my coworkers and it is at a reasonable price.
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
This yogurt is creamy, tart, sweet, and feeling! I just wish the cherry flavor was a bit more real. It’s definitely affordable being under two dollars, and you can find this in almost any grocery store. It is also a healthy breakfast option, or an alternative dessert for all you sweet tooth’s out there!
Leslie G.
Long Beach , CA
These Greek yogurts are the best in flavor! healthy & delious they have  fruit on the bottom so you can mix with the yogurt. they don't taste any different then regular yogurts I love them! I constantly always buy these yogurt because they're so healthy & very yummy !
Yeska A.
Bronx, NY
It's a very thick consistency which I don't really like too much. It throws od the texture for me with the fruits also inside of it. The flavor was nice,but I love the original Yoplait yogurt the most. I highly doubt I would ever buy this product again unless I use it for smoothies.
Kas J.
Pensacola, FL
I never liked Greek yogurt until I tried this cherry flavored one. The plump chunks of cherries mixed into this sour creamy blend is delicious and yet packed full of protein. Just what I needed for my diet Yoplait® Cherry Fat Free Greek Yogurt
Jocelynne E.
First time trying it and It is so yummy and sweet. I think it’s healthy so, I don’t feel bad when I eat more than one of these. I’ve tried the other yoplait yogurts before and I can always trust that their yogurt will be good.
Andrea C.
North Hampton, OH
This brand of Greek yogurt is amazing! It isn’t as thick as other Greek yogurts and has tons of great flavor! I can usually buy these on sale and stock up. Other than the sugar content, they are a decent healthy snack.
MaryAnna K.
Seymour, TN
Delicious snack!!! I love these for breakfast or a late snack they have amazing flavor I've been buying them for years. Not to pricey affordable for anyone on a budget. I love trying the new flavors.
Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
This yogurt is really really good. I am really picky when it comes to Greek yogurt. When Yoplait came out with their Greek yogurt I was so excited to try it. Yoplait has always been my favorite go to yogurt. Yoplait really knocked this Greek yogurt out of the park. It hits the spot everytime, it's very smooth, and tastes really really good. Thumbs up Yoplait!
Sarah A.
Gowanda , NY
I love love love Greek yogurt so this was one of my favorites. Very inexpensive if your looking for a good price. The flavor was perfect in it. I am a repeat customer that’s for sure and would recommend it to others.