Yoplait® Cherry Fat Free Greek Yogurt uploaded by Pamela E.

BY YOPLAIT #39 in Yogurt

Yoplait Greek is a strained Greek yogurt...thick, creamy and packed with protein. Deliciously blended with real fruit to give you the great taste you expect from Yoplait in every bite. Plus, it's made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners.

Megan G.
Wilton, CT
When attempting to lose weight, I had trouble with dropping metabolism.
My nutritionist advised me that my breakfast was not sufficient. She said it was important to eat some protein within a half hour of raising in the morning. She said that otherwise my metabolism would drop. I asked her to mention some easy protein breakfast snacks and she suggested yogurt.
I decided to try Yoplait yogurt and am happy with my decision. A six ounce carton is perfect for that early snack. It is tasty and comes in a variety of flavors. It is relatively low in calories and has all the right ingredients.
Yoplait six ounce yogurt has 6-7 grams of protein, and only 20 carbs. It contains calcium (20% RDA), plus Vitamins A and D.

I have a yogurt every morning and I strongly recommend this product.
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
This yogurt is creamy, tart, sweet, and feeling! I just wish the cherry flavor was a bit more real. It’s definitely affordable being under two dollars, and you can find this in almost any grocery store. It is also a healthy breakfast option, or an alternative dessert for all you sweet tooth’s out there!
Marcie D.
Thatcher, AZ
This fits exactly into my macros.  Keeping strict within a certain gram amount of protein, fat and carbs while keeping calories down is tough.  This yogurt is the best! Available at Walmart so easily accessible. If you are trying to watch what you eat defiant give this a try.
Leslie G.
Long Beach , CA
These Greek yogurts are the best in flavor! healthy & delious they have  fruit on the bottom so you can mix with the yogurt. they don't taste any different then regular yogurts I love them! I constantly always buy these yogurt because they're so healthy & very yummy !
Yeska A.
Bronx, NY
It's a very thick consistency which I don't really like too much. It throws od the texture for me with the fruits also inside of it. The flavor was nice,but I love the original Yoplait yogurt the most. I highly doubt I would ever buy this product again unless I use it for smoothies.
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
I try to stay away from dairy as much as possible. In the past I had horrible reactions to it, but this is one of the few yogurts I can eat without breaking out and getting a stomach ache. It’s awesome and tastes so good!
Tanya S.
Love this yogurt, however, the texture was not as smooth as I had expected it to be. Kinda felt as if was stuck to the roof of my mouth and I had to suck it off to really enjoy the flavor of.
Speaking of flavor. I was unable to really get that fruitiness tastes
Andrea C.
North Hampton, OH
This brand of Greek yogurt is amazing! It isn’t as thick as other Greek yogurts and has tons of great flavor! I can usually buy these on sale and stock up. Other than the sugar content, they are a decent healthy snack.
Kaitlin D.
Saint Paul, MN
Great Greek yogurt for in the morning to start off your day. Has a lot of flavor and I usually buy these a lot! They’re super affordable and usually only $1 a local grocery store! Definitely try them if you haven’t!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price