BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek is a strained Greek yogurt...thick, creamy and packed with protein. Deliciously blended with real fruit to give you the great taste you expect from Yoplait in every bite. Plus, it's made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners.

Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
Yoplait remind me a lot to my childhood, so delicious, and this one fat free is amazing for any person that wants to maintain a healthy diet without left yogurt behind. To similar products this is like 7/10 but definitive something that i recommend.
Violet F.
Violet F.
Bronx, NY
I love yoplait . It's very thick and creamy and it's just tasty. This reminds me of like a frozen yogurt sometimes because of the creamy thickness. It doesn't even taste like yogurt to it taste better than it. Which is why I love it.
Selena A.
Selena A.
I love Yoplait! It's definitely my favorite brand! I love cherry plus it's fat free so that's always a plus! It's very creamy and delicious! You should give it a try! I recommend you do!! I always get mine in bulk at Sam's Club!
Didi C.
Didi C.
I personally don't like it because I don't like the flavor and I don't like Greek yogurt.if you like Greek you might like it but for me I didn't like the flavor or the yogurt in general it just wasn't for me.
Zoya A.
Zoya A.
I love yoplait yogurt. It is the only one I ever buy. I am a repeat consumer and it has a very good flavor. I bought it from Walmart and I would say it is healthy. I would definitely buy it again and again
Julie S.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Not a fan of the flavor or the Greek style yogurt. Some people in my house love it but I think it leaves a horrible cotton mouth taste in your mouth. I won't buy it at my local grocery store or period.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Doral, FL
Para mi esta es una excelente opción para una merienda o para complementar el desayuno! libre de grasas y que mas puedo esperar para mi régimen alimenticio! gracias yoplait
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
I like having these around for when I have a sweet tooth but I'm trying to stay true to my diet. Not too sweet, but not too tart like some other Greek yogurts.
Andi R.
Andi R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love it taste great just need more fruit to it...decent price affordable and delicious i bought t because I'm losing weight and it has been helping my figure
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
La Quinta, CA
I got to try it because I love Greek yogurt and let me tell you it is very yummy even my kids like it even tho they don't like Greek yogurt.