Yoplait® Cherry Fat Free Greek Yogurt uploaded by Pamela E.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait Greek is a strained Greek yogurt...thick, creamy and packed with protein. Deliciously blended with real fruit to give you the great taste you expect from Yoplait in every bite. Plus, it's made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners.

Courtney C.
waltham, MA
This is the only break yogurt I'll eat! It's fruity flavor is amazing, and not only I love out but my daughter also loves it! I give it to get for dessert and she doesn't know the difference!
Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
This yogurt is really really good. I am really picky when it comes to Greek yogurt. When Yoplait came out with their Greek yogurt I was so excited to try it. Yoplait has always been my favorite go to yogurt. Yoplait really knocked this Greek yogurt out of the park. It hits the spot everytime, it's very smooth, and tastes really really good. Thumbs up Yoplait!
Kim A.
Sacramento
I really enjoy the 100 calorie Greek yogurt. It tastes great and it fills me up more than regular yogurt. I like to add in fruit, cereal or mini chocolate chips sometimes as well.
Dria R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Now the Greek yogurt I have been eating on and off for years and your play does have a good selection in store dealing with their Greek yogurt I like a few flavors but I will mostly go to a strawberry banana or thinking with the strawberry my grandparents eat this and my aunt and a few of my coworkers and it is at a reasonable price.
Maegan C.
When I need a quick bite in the morning full of protein to keep me sustained, I go for fat free greek yogurt, and yoplait is one of my favorites.  Very affordable at walmart, and tastes really good- not tart at all like some other fat free greek yogurt brands.  Only thing I don't totally like is the artificial sweeteners
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
This yogurt is creamy, tart, sweet, and feeling! I just wish the cherry flavor was a bit more real. It’s definitely affordable being under two dollars, and you can find this in almost any grocery store. It is also a healthy breakfast option, or an alternative dessert for all you sweet tooth’s out there!
Leslie G.
Long Beach , CA
These Greek yogurts are the best in flavor! healthy & delious they have  fruit on the bottom so you can mix with the yogurt. they don't taste any different then regular yogurts I love them! I constantly always buy these yogurt because they're so healthy & very yummy !
Nichole A.
Brigham city
I'm not a fan of Yoplait Greek yogurt. There are better Greek yogurts out there that are priced at just about the same and are smoother and creamier tasting.
Yeska A.
bronx , NY
It's a very thick consistency which I don't really like too much. It throws od the texture for me with the fruits also inside of it. The flavor was nice,but I love the original Yoplait yogurt the most. I highly doubt I would ever buy this product again unless I use it for smoothies.
Kiera R.
Payson, UT
So smooth and delicious with just the right amount of protein. Affordable for the pocketbook and available at most grocery stores. One of my favorite Greek yogurts and the cherry flavor is amazing! I would definitely recommend Yoplait's cherry flavored Greek yogurt to everyone!