Yoplait® Boston Cream Pie Light Yogurt with Chocolate Flavored Crumbles uploaded by Dianna M.

BY YOPLAIT #24 in Yogurt

Just when you thought Yoplait Light couldn't get any better, it has teamed up with the wonderful crunch of chocolate cookie crumbles.

Amberlee K.
Spokane
This is a big hit in my family we are a yogart family. You can't compare boston cream pie it's in a sweet treat class of it's own. We always manage to put this in our cart at our local Wal-Mart they always have a full supply of yogart. Healthy sweet treat.  Yoplait® Boston Cream Pie Light Yogurt with Chocolate Flavored Crumbles
Marie M.
Fort Ashby
Not only is the packaging cute it tastes great as well. The texture is very smooth and rich. The flavor is amazing and doesn’t have that over powering taste that some of the other yogurts have. The price is also very reasonable. I highly suggest trying this and then buying them by the big packs to save a little money!
Ellie O.
Russellville, AR
This yogurt tastes and looks amazing. It keeps you full usually for a good while. I always eat them for a snack but I end up eating to many at once because once you start it's hard to stop. I feel like they are healthy. I think others would like the many flavors that they have to offer.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
I use to think that I just loved yogurt, but come to find out... after purchasing another brand one night, I realized its only Yoplait that I like. Their yogurt is always smooth, creamy and has a wonderful taste. The Boston Cream Pie Light with Chocolate Flavored Crumbles was a flavor I really worried about trying because I wasn't sure how chocolate and yogurt would make a good combination, but now that I have finally tried it, I can't wait to get to the store and purchase more! The flavors really work well together, and the chocolate flavored crumbles really took it to another level!
Emily S.
When i first saw these in store i thought they were going to be gross! Turns out i was wrong! I really like the chocolate one but all of them are pretty darn good! Its fluffy and perfect for a quick snack! I will for sure buy them again and again! Theyre a great price too!
Mami P.
Sun Valley
I liked the taste of the yoghurt the price is very good for the quality it's healthy and tasty I defiantly would buy again it was my first time purchasing the product but my mom has gotten it before and enjoyed it very much I say u go out and try this product
Michelle L.
Houston
I like Yoplait variety of flavors but this is one that I liked at first but I feel as if the flavor changed and it doesn't taste as delicious as before. This one also leaves my mouth feeling kind of dry with an awkward after taste.
Destiny🌸 N.
Franklin, OH
I’m not really a big fan of yogurt. But when I do decide to eat some every once in awhile this is my go to brand and flavor. It taste really good and it’s a really nice creamy texture, that just makes eating it that much better.
Baylee J.
Altoona
Yoplait yogurt is my all time favorite yogurt brand. All the flavors are excellent. Never found a flavor I haven't liked. The Boston cream pie is my favorite. Was my biggest pregnancy craving. I would absolutly buy it again
Marjorie H.
I always love the texture of this brand of yogurt but this flavor is not very good. I liked it enough to finish it but I wouldn’t buy it again. It’s affordable for just about anyone. I wouldn’t buy this for a friend.