Yoplait® Boston Cream Pie Light Yogurt with Chocolate Flavored Crumbles uploaded by Dianna M.

BY YOPLAIT

Just when you thought Yoplait Light couldn't get any better, it has teamed up with the wonderful crunch of chocolate cookie crumbles.

Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
Love this yogurt. I'm a college student so its hard to eat healthy so this comes in handy. I also love this because its small so you can easily put it in a fridge and eat it. Its the perfect snack and comes in so many flavors. I purchase this almost every time I go to the grocery store.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Albert Lea, MN
This is my all time Favorite yogurt. I also love how inexpensive they are and how much they have for variety. I'd assume it's good for you and it tastes amazing. Defiantly will always buy this if available. It's light and not super thick either.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Rosanky, TX
My children love these! I have twin two year olds and they go crazy for this stuff. It's affordable and taste great. Perfect ratio of crumble to yogurt. I get it at my local Heb every time I'm there! This is their special treat!
brandy h.
brandy h.
I love the Yoplait Boston Cream Pie with chocolate crumbles! I think it is one of the best flavored yogurts made. It tastes too good, you almost forget it's good for you. I buy these regularly and recommend it to anyone gladly!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Torrance, CA
Great creamy flavor with the great chocolatey taste. The addition of chocolate crumbles gives the yogurt a necessary texture. Great for a quick mid-day snack or even a midnight snack! Delicious and healthy!
Emily P.
Emily P.
This is my favorite "healthy" snack! It's not only delicious, but doesn't have as much sugar or calories as regular yogurt. I usually pack it in my lunches for work since it makes a great lunch side.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
I don't often buy these but they are such a treat when I do! I love the flavor crumbles, they really jazz up the yogurt. This is a very mild flavor and I like it! Plus it's "light" which is healthy.
Maira Q.
Maira Q.
Mansfield, TX
You can't go wrong with Yoplait! Especially when it has chocolate in it. I have always loved their products, they are always surprisingly me with their new flavors.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
I love the Boston cream yogurt it is so good is healthy when you have a little bit of a sweet tooth and the the crumbles make it so much better
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Boston creme pie is my favorite Yoplait yogurt flavor! I always have some in my fridge. The chocolate crumbles just add that delicious crunch!