BY YOPLAIT

Enjoy this delicious snack break with low fat yogurt!

Yoplait® Berry & Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt
Yoplait has been a staple for me for decades. So how can it get better? New packaging! These cups are so much easier than the older packaging. They are sweet enough to feel like desert when I'm watching my calorie and sugar intake. Adding nuts or dried fruit makes this a perfect healthy snack.
Berenice M.
I LOVE LOVE this yogurt soo much! It is a very good value. I love hoe it tastes. I buy them at Walmart. I cant explain how yummy they are. They are soo affordable. I recommend this to everyone.
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis , NC
They are decent, I didn't care for them much. My 2 yo on the other hand loves them. Everytime we go grocery shopping I have to make sure that they are in the cart.
Chelsea B.
I love yoplait yogurt, and so do my boys and I; it's the only brand they will eat! It's the perfect sweetness and the texture is awesome
Frida A.
Glen Cove, NY
Its alright.... Not my favorite yogurt but it will take the hunger away for a little bit!
kayla g.
Odessa, TX
it's good makes me feel full i like yogurt but it if u like it idk idc so yea u do u boo
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
So yummy and delicious, I am 19 and still enjoy this yogurt. All ages can eat and enjoy
Nadine H.
Any Yoplait brand yogurt as a reward for my son if he doesn't be good or if I have to tell me to be good or if I have to say one thing to him in the grocery store he does not get any he loves these things so much he has to have one for breakfast when for lunch one for snack and one for supper and one before he goes to bed any flavor is his favorite.
Rosa C.
Dallas
Very yummy would buy again actually I think Ima have to buy the store out this things are so freaking good and it’s low fat can’t get any better than that good and healthy . Definitely recommend both me and my kids loved it
Cayleen C.
Chicago
I love the packaging that show was my hispanic childhood dream and I love sharing it with little kids because they’re so interactive with it , it always starts them talking about how they loved a episode . I love to give kids this treat because 1. It’s low fat 2. It’s a great snack 3. Gives children their calcium needed 4. The taste of the product is delicious . Of course not all people know about the show el Chavo it’s still a great product for both taste and presentation. I would recommend this .