BY YOPLAIT

Live & Active Cultures Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

Berry: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 1% or Less of: Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable and Fruit Juice (for Color), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.Strawberry: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 1% or Less of: Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (for Color), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
Kids love these! The flavor is strong and good. Downsides are that these are higher in sugar than some other brands, and the packaging isn't my kids favorite. Price is okay, especially if you can ever find coupons. Overall, I only buy when on sale
Donna B.
Highview
Yogurt was good and consistency was good would probably buy again. Only wish packaging was a little bigger. I guess the size was good for little snacks in lunches. Seemed like descent size for price.
Ashlie F.
lebanon
Good but not my favorite. Not a huge fan of Greek
It’s affordable for what you get
Also has good flavor too it. Was my first time buying it not sure I will buy it for myself again but would recommend if you like Greek yogurt
Lorena E.
Rockfield
This yogurt is very good. I like the taste of it and it’s good for you. The only reason why I didn’t give it five stars is because it has a little bit of an after taste because it’s low fat.
Ashley G.
Berea, KY
The kids love it! It hasa great flavor and the ingredients are healthy for my children. We purchase this item regularly in our home and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Nadine H.
Any Yoplait brand yogurt as a reward for my son if he doesn't be good or if I have to tell me to be good or if I have to say one thing to him in the grocery store he does not get any he loves these things so much he has to have one for breakfast when for lunch one for snack and one for supper and one before he goes to bed any flavor is his favorite.
Charleni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like it! And my kids too the variety Is what I like the most, the taste is super smooth is like heaven in your mouth, it is a good flavor, I think is affordable and is a quick snack for children and I, I would not add anything also because I think that is perfect like that.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I like buying these yogurts to my brother because I know he’s going to eat them because he loves chavo and is going to make him eat them. Also they are healthy for him. He can take them to school as a snack.
Heckel R.
Who played yogurt is very good for my two-year-old she eats it all the time and I love how it comes with the tiny spoon and the flavor is amazing it taste like cherries I recommend it to everyone else out here because it is very inexpensive
Amber R.
Jackson, OH
A great little snack for the little ones and the adults who like to sneak into the kids stash! My 2 year old loves yogurt a lot so its great to buy little packages solely for him!