yoox.com

by Yoox

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of yoox.com!
How would you rate this product?
Dearborn, MI
A great online retailer for higher end clothing. It has cheaper prices for brand new high end clothes, shoes, bags for not only women but also men and kids! It's introduced me to labels I'd never heard of.
Newark, DE
I am very satisfied costumer and have amazing shopping experience. Prices are best especially for Italian brands. Quality is always authentic and not black market fakes. Theirs sales are incredible. Costumer service is also good.
Bamberg, Bayern
I love love love shopping here! Here I can find everything! Most often I search here for handbags, shoes. Just everything! Its my favourite shop, often many discounts, big choice. And everything high quality, and good choice of designer clothing💚
Guildford
This is my one of my favorite online stores. They have so many brands and styles and different price ranges. And the best thing is that the offer free returns- I just have to cal UPS to come pict it up and that is it.Highly recommend Yoox
I love YOOX. They always have great deals as well as designer pieces such as shoes, handbags and accessories for less.