BY YOOBI

Find Artist Accessories at Target.com! Best-Case Scenario. When was the last time you hugged a pencil case? This zippered pencil case is awesomely soft, and full of friendly fuzzy dreadlocks. Organize pencils, markers, erasers, crayons, paperclips, secret decoder rings - you name it. (Or for Mom, lipstick and mascara - we couldn't help but notice it makes a perfect cosmetics case, too.) Super soft, and now available in pink. You buy, Yoobi gives - For every Yoobi item you purchase, a Yoobi item will be donated to a classroom in need, right here in the U.S. (Yoobi Bullet Details:) - Perfect for school, home or office - Kid tested - Spot clean with mild soap and warm water. Color: Pink. see more...

Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
It's soft pretty and roomy perfect to keep pencils and colors and other writing utensils!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My daughter picked this out as he pencil case for school this year.  It is really soft and cute, I just hope it hold up to a 4th graders wear and tear.  It seems to be the trend here this year as they were all gone when I went to get a backup one.  They are the perfect size for all her pencils, highlighters, etc.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
This is so cute and perfect for school . Very cute, great fabric but very small space to store school supplies. Also , this pencil case is super soft , and affordable . I got this product from target
Mary R.
Mary R.
These are soft, cute, and fun! But they don't hold too many pencils. If you need to carry a lot you might need something bigger.
saritati t.
saritati t.
SALE
This pencil case is very cute i love it so much and in pink OMG i really really love it is cooooooooool yeah i love it i have one
Fabiana O.
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
This is so perfect for school!! No one will have the same one I bet! Looks amazing, it has room for everything!
Herly G.
Herly G.
It is the best because it is practical and beautiful it save my day so i use it every day
I love it I love it so much it is perfect to me
For sure I would buy it
I would recommend it the colooooor its amazing