BY YOOBI

Keep On Track. A flock of Yoobis in a flock of colors! An entire palette of hues clicks in and out of this retractable ballpoint pen. Eight colors in allthats a rainbow plus one. And we think Yoobi looks quite fetching in his own graphic print. You buy, Yoobi gives for every awesome Yoobi item you buy, Yoobi will donate another supply to a classroom in need right here in the USA. Color: Multicolor. see more...

Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
These were the thing to have as a kid because you have several colors in one which was really nice because you don't have to carry several different colored pens.
Heather R.
I work in a nursing facility and we still use these pins to this day. They make it so easy for charting and instead of having to have multiple different colored ink pens we can just have one that does the job of all. I remember these being so awesome in school too and everybody wanted one.
Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
Idk if I had this exact brand or not I'm to old to remember lol but I loved having the option of what color pen I wanted to use with out having to dig for them threw my bookbag I would just sit there n scribble in different colors
Sam W.
I used to love to steal this pen from my older sister. There was something therapeutic about the ability to click it to change colors. The freedom to write in red, black, blue, green, and whatever other colors it included and only carry one pen? Amazing. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it wasn't always the smoothest tool. It sometimes took a few tries to get the ink to come out properly. Still awesome.
Christin R.
Anderson , IN
Love the multi color pens. My daughter loves to use it to write her spelling words in different colors. The quality is great and able to to purchase at most retailers.
Janie R.
The multi for pen! Such an amazing idea in thought, if only the ink lasted longer. Honestly I had no idea they still made these, it's actually amazing! I'm going to have to go pick one up just out of nostalgia. Does anyone else remember winning these at chuck-e-chese? It was such fun for a month until the ink dried up, still I kept going back for more. Nobody can resist the all in one pen, that was weirdly thick and kinda hard to write with bc the tip was super wobly. Now I'm really wondering if they have improve that technology in the last 15 years, gonna have to check that out.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
This pen was so fun! I think I've seen some still around today. When I was in high school I had one of these pens and my teacher took it away from me because "it was a distraction". I just used it to doodle on my school work when i was bored. I wasn't distracting anyone but myself but she was the boss and she took it.
Other than that I loved how it was one pen that had all those choices for colors. It was always so handy.
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
Love love love this pen! Always made school fun and can even help teach younger kids how to keep organised! Thought my kid to use each color for different classes so she knows what's what and always just a fun way to vivbrent up the day who doesn't love color in there life!
Alyssa R.
Edinburg
Love these pens. Perfect for notes or just grading papers. Great for students and teachers. Very convent to have with you at all times. Has every basic color so you don't have to carry all these pens to take notes.
Mo c.
Fulton
My grandmother would get this for everyone only my cousins on the first day of school. I always looked forward to it. The ink lasted all through the year. But it's really easy to lose multiple things at once.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
who recommends this product??