Yoobi 24ct No.2 Pencils - Pink

by Yoobi

Color your world. No. 1 choice for no. 2 pencils. ace your test in style, or kick up your pencil case with this box of 24 pre-sharpened pencils in fab pink. You buy, yoobi gives for every awesome yoobi item you buy, yoobi will donate another supply to a classroom in need right here in the usa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoobi 24ct No.2 Pencils - Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Pretty color, but other than that they're just pencils. If they were in the store and reasonably priced, I'd buy them.
Pasadena, TX
Cute pencils wery favorite item to buy when I was in school. And now I buy cute pens for work! I recommend these to my friends whose kids are in school!
Raytown, MO
Cute pencils, and cute packaging. A little pricey. Probably would not buy them on a regular basis for everyday pencils.

Looking for your answer?