BY YOOBI

Find Writing Instruments And Accessories at Target.com! Smooth Operator. These are some smooth operators. And bold ones, too. This cool collection of half neon, half glitter gel pens comes in 12 awesomely bright colors with a no-slip grip, and sleek cap. They're pretty irresistible. (Don't say we didn't warn you.) You buy, Yoobi gives - for every awesome Yoobi item you buy, Yoobi will donate another supply to a classroom in need right here in the USA. see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I was crazy about gel pens! I would buy them every time I would see them in stores. I swear I had every color that was ever invented. I love the sleekness of them. The colors were always so bold and vibrant. I love the metallic ones the most. I miss my gel pens. I think im gonna go to the store and buy some. They are the best!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products ūüėĀūüĎč

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Working at an elementary school, I use these pens to grade papers all the time. They work really well, and this variety pack comes with a lot of great colors. They write really well and don't smudge at all. And I really love that this brand donates schools supplies to people who need it! I really enjoy these and would recommend them!
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
These are my favorite pen every and perfect for back to school. These gel pens are great we love the bright and glitter colors in the pack they're great for writing and light coloring book use not for gel pen heavy everyday all day users.
Patty G.
My daughter took my set as her personal coloring pens. Very nice colors, really like them and want to purchase myself a set again
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
Love Yoobi products. Every time you make a purchase they will donate those particular items to a child/school in need. They are extremely affordable and quality is great. These gel pens are smooth and vibrant in color. I wish there was more of a selection for the shades of color but they cover your basic shades.
Vontez R.
Kinston, NC
Absolutely love them...the colors arr bright and vivid.they last a long time and dont smear when you writin
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I love these pens. They write so smoothly, and there are so many different colors to choose from. Perfect for adding creativity to your writings.
Heather G.
Morristown, TN
These gel pens write smoothly and effenciently where'd you are using them for scrapbooking or adult coloring! I love the feel as they glide across the pages to create bright colors and even coloring! I would definitely recommend these too either the scrapbooker or the adult colorer!
Monserrat C.
I love these types of pens.
They are fun and colorful and whether it's a paper, a little note,or even some Art it makes it look more spontaneous and not total black and white. I remember having these types of pens when I was younger and I absolutely loved them and still do.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you use these pens for?
Scarlett H.
Do these write nice and smooth?
Katie C.
Kansas City, KS
How badly do these smear? I'm left handed and frequently struggle with getting gel pens that dry fast enough to not run my hand through wet ink.
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
What's the difference between regular pens and gel pens?