BY YOOBI

Find Writing Instruments And Accessories at Target.com! Smooth Operator. These are some smooth operators. And bold ones, too. This cool collection of half neon, half glitter gel pens comes in 12 awesomely bright colors with a no-slip grip, and sleek cap. They're pretty irresistible. (Don't say we didn't warn you.) You buy, Yoobi gives - for every awesome Yoobi item you buy, Yoobi will donate another supply to a classroom in need right here in the USA. see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I was crazy about gel pens! I would buy them every time I would see them in stores. I swear I had every color that was ever invented. I love the sleekness of them. The colors were always so bold and vibrant. I love the metallic ones the most. I miss my gel pens. I think im gonna go to the store and buy some. They are the best!
Patty G.
My daughter took my set as her personal coloring pens. Very nice colors, really like them and want to purchase myself a set again
J'Neia S.
I love these pens! They come in so many different colors and they write so smoothly! Colored gel pens really help me remember things that I'm writing so I don't forget them. Sometimes they can be a tad expensive and I may have to go with more basic colors but I would recommend!
Brittany K.
Casa Grande, AZ
I seriously love these pens! I normally use the classic black, red, and blue pens, but I love the assortment of colors these come in. They work really good and they make writing fun. That sounds crazy, but you can write in different colors and make your papers look more cheery.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I love these pens. They write so smoothly, and there are so many different colors to choose from. Perfect for adding creativity to your writings.
Heather G.
Morristown, TN
These gel pens write smoothly and effenciently where'd you are using them for scrapbooking or adult coloring! I love the feel as they glide across the pages to create bright colors and even coloring! I would definitely recommend these too either the scrapbooker or the adult colorer!
Vontez R.
Kinston, NC
Absolutely love them...the colors arr bright and vivid.they last a long time and dont smear when you writin
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Working at an elementary school, I use these pens to grade papers all the time. They work really well, and this variety pack comes with a lot of great colors. They write really well and don't smudge at all. And I really love that this brand donates schools supplies to people who need it! I really enjoy these and would recommend them!
Julissa M.
Fort Worth, TX
I will love to have this so much this write so good compare to the other ones that i buy in walmart iwish i could have this
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I seriously love these! I originally bought them for me and my daughter to color with, but I use them for literally everything and always have a variety of colors with me. I doodle, journal, make lists, sign cards, and whatever else I can play with these!! They go on so smooth and have a nice thick coverage that you may end up throwing away all of your crayons and markers... Ok maybe not, but they are that good!!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you use these pens for?
Scarlett H.
Do these write nice and smooth?
Katie C.
Kansas City, KS
How badly do these smear? I'm left handed and frequently struggle with getting gel pens that dry fast enough to not run my hand through wet ink.
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
What's the difference between regular pens and gel pens?