BY YOOBI #93 in Pens

Find Writing Instruments And Accessories at Target.com! Smooth Operator. These are some smooth operators. And bold ones, too. This cool collection of half neon, half glitter gel pens comes in 12 awesomely bright colors with a no-slip grip, and sleek cap. They're pretty irresistible. (Don't say we didn't warn you.) You buy, Yoobi gives - for every awesome Yoobi item you buy, Yoobi will donate another supply to a classroom in need right here in the USA. see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I was crazy about gel pens! I would buy them every time I would see them in stores. I swear I had every color that was ever invented. I love the sleekness of them. The colors were always so bold and vibrant. I love the metallic ones the most. I miss my gel pens. I think im gonna go to the store and buy some. They are the best!
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
Love Yoobi products. Every time you make a purchase they will donate those particular items to a child/school in need. They are extremely affordable and quality is great. These gel pens are smooth and vibrant in color. I wish there was more of a selection for the shades of color but they cover your basic shades.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Working at an elementary school, I use these pens to grade papers all the time. They work really well, and this variety pack comes with a lot of great colors. They write really well and don't smudge at all. And I really love that this brand donates schools supplies to people who need it! I really enjoy these and would recommend them!
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I seriously love these! I originally bought them for me and my daughter to color with, but I use them for literally everything and always have a variety of colors with me. I doodle, journal, make lists, sign cards, and whatever else I can play with these!! They go on so smooth and have a nice thick coverage that you may end up throwing away all of your crayons and markers... Ok maybe not, but they are that good!!
Heather F.
Oneida, NY
These are one of my favorite gel pens in the world of pens. They are bright, don't smudge easily and most of all they do not skip when you decide to write without stopping. My main reason to buy these was for my bible jouraling and they did not bleed through the thin pages on the bible. They did leave a shadow but again bible pages are really thin so it is kind of hard to avoid. The best place to buy them is at target and they are priced good and occasionally on sale. They come in bold bright color or glitter, both are amazing!
Brittany K.
Casa Grande, AZ
I seriously love these pens! I normally use the classic black, red, and blue pens, but I love the assortment of colors these come in. They work really good and they make writing fun. That sounds crazy, but you can write in different colors and make your papers look more cheery.
Lexie E.
Killeen, TX
If you're an organization freak like myself you'll LOVE these pens! They have great color and last a really long time. I like that they don't smudge if you happen to run your hand across them a couple seconds after writing. They also don't hurt your hand for a class full of notes!
Karye M.
This is my classic back to school favorite item. I love them and can't wait to buy them for my daughter. It makes note taking so much more fun. These pens are great all around. The only problem I have is that they run out of ink too quickly.
Monserrat C.
I love these types of pens.
They are fun and colorful and whether it's a paper, a little note,or even some Art it makes it look more spontaneous and not total black and white. I remember having these types of pens when I was younger and I absolutely loved them and still do.
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
I love these gel pens they where my favorite in school they sometimes get dry at the tip but if you shake it or point the pen down more will come out. They are affordable and great for adults and kids to use.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you use these pens for?
Scarlett H.
Do these write nice and smooth?
Katie C.
Kansas City, KS
How badly do these smear? I'm left handed and frequently struggle with getting gel pens that dry fast enough to not run my hand through wet ink.
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
What's the difference between regular pens and gel pens?