Yoobi 10ct Mini Highlighters - Multicolor

by Yoobi

#15 in Highlighters

Look on the bright side! Our mini highlighters offer maximum brightness in 10 shades. Aren't these the cutest highlighters you've ever seen? Complete with an ergonomic triangular grip to ensure these minis don't slip out of your hands. You buy, yoobi gives for every awesome yoobi item you buy, yoobi will donate another supply to a classroom in need right here in the usa.

Where can I find these? I have never seen them before.
Where can I find these? I have never seen them before.
Start your review of Yoobi 10ct Mini Highlighters - Multicolor!
5 months ago
These highlighters are so cute and work amazingly! I bought these several years ago and they're still going strong, which is rare for many other brands! I love all of the different color options, I have yet to see any other brand put out a product that can compete with this one.
3 years agoClarkston , MI
Love this brand! these highlighters are super cute! I think this brand is Targets brand and of course I love anything target. They are not super cheap but they are totally worth it! I would recommend this brand
2 years agoCharleston, WV
These highlighters are a must have for me in college. I love the color selection and how rich the colors are. They are very affordable and can be purchased at your local Target. I have purchased these twice now and will continue to purchase again. Definitely get these if you like highlighters!
2 years agoCrystal lake
I really enjoy these highlighters because there really easy to just throw in a bag or backpack. Even though it smears it is still worth the cost. I definitely would repurchase these highlighters. I totally recommend this product to students!
2 years ago
Love the variety of colors !!! They were a little big and took up a lot of space in my pencil pouch and it was a little hard to grip the highlighters but other than that it was a good product for a good price.
3 years agoVentura, CA
Yoobi 10ct Mini Highlighters - Multicolor uploaded by Miriam L.
I've been on the hunt for the best highlighters for back to school and I believe these are it. Having the variety of 10 colors plus the fact that they are mini, is so convenient. This comes in handy when needing to color code notes and for easy portability. I absolutely love these and the are so bright too !! 💕
4 years ago
I like to color code my college work, so I need to have a lot of highlighters handy at all times. These are perfect for the job because they are so small. They are about 2 inches long, but wide enough to grip. They don't take up very much space in my bag and are pretty long lasting. Mine have been going for about a year now. They are triangle shaped instead of round, so they won't roll off your desk in the middle of class. The shape also helps with the grip. It is very comfortable.
4 years agoN Chelmsford, MA
I love these mini highlighters. They don't take up a lot of space but they're just as good as the big ones and they come in so many fun colors. They're great for color coding things in my schoolwork. Now if only I could get my sister to stop stealing them! I found mine at Target. Go get yours today!
2 years agoAurora, CO
I'm not a huge fan of Yoobi but these mini highlighters are super convenient at a really good price. They still slightly smear my handwriting even when ink is dry and they tend to run out of ink or dry out quickly. Nice to have a mini size around though.
3 years agoGrand Bay, AL
The highlighters last all year long. One of the highlighters looked purple but when I used it, it was pink. That is the only problem. The highlighters are pretty affordable for 10 and I would recommend this product.