YOO HOO CHOCOLATE DRINK 3 PACK BOXES CAFFEINE FREE uploaded by Leidi R.

BY YOO HOO

Size/Count 6.5 oz. X 3 Pack Good source of vitamins and minerals Rich in calcium and vitamin D 99% fat and caffeine free see more...

Michaela C.
Who doesn't love Yoohoo?  It's a weird drink, sure, but it's chocolatey and reminds me of my childhood.  I can buy the 3 pack of cartons at the Dollar Tree, which makes it an affordable and convenient treat.  These go great with some salty popcorn!
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Everytime I drink one of these, my childhood comes flooding back to me. The taste is so rich and creamy but not overly sweetened. I love to buy them for my toddler so that he can enjoy the same treat that i did as a kid. This drink will never get old!
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
My husband and I love the yoohoo's. They are very affordable, always arrive in great shape and you get a large quantity of them. Each carton is a little small for an some adults, like my husband, he usually drinks 2 at a time, but one is good for me. I will continue to buy them.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
These bring me back to my younger days. My son loves taking these to school. Are usually buy the big pack which I believe is 30 drinks for about 899 at Walmart. They last forever. And they are very very delicious and chocolatey.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
The kids and my husband love it it is a great source of calcium and I go to in the morning when my daughter will not eat.
melanie s.
Fayetteville, NC
My kid loves this as a snack and my hubby does too.. it's sweet but still not to bad
Carrie M.
lawrenceville
Love love these my kids drink this daily even at school without yahoo my world would Any a hot mess
Mary B.
Alajuela
Seria muy emocionante😃 recibir en mi boxfree...éste producto para testear...y recomendar a mis amigos y familiares...deseo me tomen en cuenta para disfrutar de los productos y poder hacer un.video.Amo todo lo relacionado con ellos.Gracias😉

back