BY YOO HOO

America’s classic drink packs a chocolate punch with a delicious taste loved for generations.

• When endulging, do you prefer the glass bottles or the ca...2 Answers
  • Does this come in cans?????3 Answers
  • Do you have creative ways of drinking this?4 Answers
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Who doesn't like a chocolate drink? It is my all time favorite a chocolate drink ever. Whenever I need some sweet I just grab it and drink it. It's not too sweet or heavy. So I like yoohoo so much.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Not the healthiest choice, but it is a drink that will take you back to your childhood! Also a good drink for children, takes like chocolate milk, but doesn't spoil!
Ashley C.
There's a reason it isn't called chocolate milk, but rather a chocolate drink- the first ingredient is high fructose corn syrup. I'm not the healthiest person in the world, I definitely make poor food choices sometimes.. but this, no. Chemical filled crap, tastes horrible too.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love this drink. If I am outside working and need to put something on my stomach I drink one of these. I have been drinking them for years and not to it had some vitamins and minerals in them. I buy them all the time in either the 12 pack out glass bottles.
Aubrey M.
Gulfport, MS
I love this chocolate drink. It’s not too rich and has the perfect amount of sweetness. It’s better than any other cold chocolate drink I have ever had. The glass bottle is perfect and I recommend this to anyone! Shake well..
♡Hope ♡.
I love yoo-hoo with all my heart it’s my favorite drink when I’m just relaxing and I need something that will quench my thirst after one glass it’s the perfect fix. The drink itself Is almost like a watered down milk and chocolate supplement but it always taste good cold (never warm) and will always be a favorite
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Deeeeelicious! This has always been a treat! Since I was little, I could always go for a cold Yoohoo! I prefer it in the bottle but the cans are good too for lunch or a quick snack.
Donisha B.
Hinesville , GA
I crave these ALL the time. Has to be cold though! Has a great source of Vitamins. Never seems to disappoint me. It was only like $1.09 at a convenient store. I wish the bottling was different though. The top leaks sometimes.
Allyssia S.
Don't judge me but I HATE chocolate. I absolutely DETEST chocolate but I LOVE Yoo-hoo chocolate milk! Everyone thinks it's weird but there's just something about it. When I was pregnant, I ALWAYS had a Yoo-hoo near by. And they aren't overly expensive either. Very thick and creamy, I love the consistency and flavor. DEFINITELY will recommend to anyone.
Kody B.
I love the little packs & bottles but does the canned ones taste funny to anyone else?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who also enjoys it's on the go
Christina-anne F.
San Antonio, TX
Do you have creative ways of drinking this?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in cans?????
Melissa  B.
This product is really affordable and they make breakfast easy. You can take them anywhere with no hassle. I am absolutely fond of these things.

Walmart