BY YONKA PARIS

Lait Nettoyant Cleansing Milk was launched by the design house of Yonka. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Mary P.
Greenville, SC
I like this product a lot - it isn't harsh on my skin. Now I don't have sensitive skin, but it's oily and I used to use things that aren't very nice to my skin. So it's been nice to have a product that cleanses and doesn't dry out my skin. My qualm is that the smell is so powdery. All of yonka's other products smell so very nice and this one smells like baby powder. But I guess some people like that.
Shannon P.
When you use the "Take the day off then deep clean your skin" method this does give you a pleasant result. My only issues is the smell, to me it smells like old ladies. I also believe the quality isn't THAT good for the price they're asking. But if you're willing to spend the money and you like it, go for it!
elizabeth c.
Westwego, LA
This is literally the most amazing product I have ever used! I will never to to another brand... My skin is soft and glowing, it removes makeup well and my pores are clean an almost invisible!
Susanna T.
Long Beach , CA
This is my favorite cleanser by far! Mild on my sensitive skin, a little goes a long way, airs my makeup off well, and isn't drying. No fragrance, which I prefer.
Lauren F.
glasgow
Anything by Yonka Paris is highly recommended by me always. Hands down. It is not easily found however. You will need to make your purchases online if you’re interested. Or find a local Yonka salon that sells it exclusively. The packaging is very original and very classy. The ingredients are so healing and soothing and calming. It is the best product line I have ever used.
Samantha M.
Woodbridge , ON
The YonKa cleansing milk is the perfect face wash. I use it as a cleanser and as a makeup remover and it's great for removing mascara. It is a very light cleanser that's washes off very easily.
Mesha T.
Love this cleanser. Gentle on skin. So I never get irritated. It’s Great for dry skin! Its very soft and creamy. Unlike a gel cleanser. Very pricy though. Not sure if I’d get it without a sale or discount.
Angie B.
I love this cleansing face wash. It smells nice and makes my skin feel so smooth after wards. It also lasts a very long time too. I recommend it for sure.