BY YON-KA

An intensely hydrating gel-cream mask provides immediate, time-released, deep hydration formulated with imperata cylindrica, aloe vera, PCA and plant glycerin to hydrate skin blended with antioxidant bacopa monniera, vitamins C and E to combat free radical damage loaded with bisabolol and vitamin B5 for soothing action infused with relaxing essential oils of rose, jasmine and shiu reveals a calmer, suppler, sleeker and plumper complexion perfect for sensitive or easily irritated skin. see more...

Review (1)
ali l.
EDMONTON, AB
I like to leave this masque on overnight when I'm really dry. It's a fantastic hydrator. I once had a chemical peel that left me looking like a dragon for much longer than anticipated and leaving this on overnight on my scaly spots really helped my skin heal properly and keep it comfortable while my chemical peel finished doing its thing.