Yonka Lotion PG Normal to Oily Skin Toner 200ml/6.76oz uploaded by Mary P.

BY YON-KA

The phyto-aromatic healing water. More than just a toner, this healing mist is a true phyto-aromatic fountain of beauty, essential for re-balancing and preparing the skin for everyday beauty products. Alcohol-free, it refreshes, tones and sanitizes the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
This toner is perfection. Yonka products are wonderful. I spritz this on after washing my face either in the morning after I shower or at night before I go to bed. If it's the morning I use yonka serum vital afterwards and feel beautifully hydrated. If it's at night yonka phyto 58 which smells fantastic and my skin feels great when I go to bed.
ali l.
Edmonton
Lotion Yonka is my favorite toner I have ever used hands down. My skin feels beautiful, refreshed and clean every time I use it. I swear it has improved the quality of my skin. Every time I run out I'm dying for another bottle! Highly recommend!
aokijo J.
it has been been 2 years, i still cant get enough of this toner. I usually buy both the oily skin and dry skin lotion together, and according to my menstrual cycle, my skin will appear either dry or combination, then i will apply the suitable toner for that particular day. Additional to that, its aromatherapy content definitely helps me to start and end my day as my must-have daily ritual that I cant live without.