YoneLay Red Cherry False Eyelashes (Pack of 10 pairs) uploaded by Caitlin A.

BY YONELAY

Red Cherry eyelashes are made with 100 % human hair or high quality synthetic fibers. They are handmade with designed to look natural and feel great for everyday use. see more...

• Oooooohh what pretty lashes! Looks like a nice collection. How ar...2 Answers
  • Really want to try them. where could I get them?1 Answers
  • I've heard about these lashes and I want to give them a try but n...1 Answers
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
I love these eyelashes , I get many compliments with these . They blend in with my eyelashes well , and give great length and volume . I've been using these for about three months and I keep buying them they're amazing . I recommend these to every body who loves eyelashes as much as me !
Kala R.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
747L are my go to lashes for everything. They're long enough that you notice them but not tick enough that you feel like you've got a caterpillar on your eye. So pretty
Keli R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my absolute fav lashes!! They are human hair and do lightweight. I love the variety you can get!! I can get multiple wears out of these lashes. They are very comfortable on the eye and very pocket friendly. Meaning you won't break the bank purchasing these
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I love these falsies. You can find them online for about $1.50 per pair. That's a steal. I typically order mixed bunches off amazon for maybe $20. They are re-usable when applied properly and cared for. So many styles to choose from as well. They also feel very light, so hardly noticeable compared to other brands I've tried.
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
I do like these lashes, great variety of styles, full and fine lashes. They don't stick and the line is not too thick. I love that they are real hair, i disinfected them first because I'm a germaphobe. All in all great lashes.
Razia S.
THE PERFECT TYPE OF FALSIES! They're human hair and not expensive at all, which is just what a girl like me needs. And, if you plan on being a makeup artist, if you get all of them, you won't be buying lashes in a while.
Teresa Y.
Grove City, OH
I first heard about these on YouTube. I tried them recently and feel that they are top quality, well priced, lashes. I enjoy ordering items on line because I don't have to waste my gas or time shopping and it gets delivered directly to my door. These lashes are soft and look real once applied! I would recommend to anyone!
Dollz C.
South El Monte, CA
These lashes look very nice and realistic . I have never worn fake lashes before and I would love to try them on and give my make up a little "Sazz"
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Red cherry lashes , for some people are hit or miss. For me they are a hit. After using eBay lashes for so long ? these were heaven.
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these! Gorgeous variety. They look real. Not too heavy. Easy to apply. Add a lot of depth and beauty to the eyes.
Allie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Oooooohh what pretty lashes! Looks like a nice collection. How are they??
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
What is the best way to apply and remove these lashes?
Maliya B.
How much would these cost particularly
Denice Q.
Apopka, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard about these lashes and I want to give them a try but not sure where to find these. Can anyone advised... Thank you
Melissa m.
Really want to try them. where could I get them?