BY YONANAS #11 in Ice Cream Makers

Yonanas 902 Frozen Treat Maker Black Silver see more...

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I actually wanted to register for this for my wedding but they didn't carry it at the store I registered at,... My mom being the amazing person she is searched this out for me and it's proven to be one of my favorite gifts of all time! I love the ability to make healthy "ice cream", knowing exactly what's in it (which is just frozen fruit blended out to a froyo consistency). The device is easy to use, easy to clean, and it comes with a recipe book filled with suggestions and delicious combinations. Just a tip: take out the plunger and detach the blade before serving. There's a whole lot more sweet fruity frozen goodness inside that doesn't always fully make its way out.
Ashley K.
Sarasota, FL
We've had this for a few years and it's such a great and healthy way to have something sweet after dinner. It also is fun to do with family and friends. It does take some getting used to with knowing how frozen the bananas and other fruit should be to get the best consistency. But other than that definitely worth it!
Cuisine C.
casa blanca
Hello, my name is Ghazlan. I was impressed by this wonderful machine. If I could review it through my channel as the summer approached, I would give it a wonderful recipe that would like people to buy it.