Yonanas 902 Frozen Treat Maker Black Silver HHK0KXW5K-0408 uploaded by Courtney W.

BY YONANAS #7 in Ice Cream Makers

Yonanas 902 Frozen Treat Maker Black Silver see more...

Kat J.
I actually wanted to register for this for my wedding but they didn't carry it at the store I registered at,... My mom being the amazing person she is searched this out for me and it's proven to be one of my favorite gifts of all time! I love the ability to make healthy "ice cream", knowing exactly what's in it (which is just frozen fruit blended out to a froyo consistency). The device is easy to use, easy to clean, and it comes with a recipe book filled with suggestions and delicious combinations. Just a tip: take out the plunger and detach the blade before serving. There's a whole lot more sweet fruity frozen goodness inside that doesn't always fully make its way out.
Ashley K.
Sarasota, FL
We've had this for a few years and it's such a great and healthy way to have something sweet after dinner. It also is fun to do with family and friends. It does take some getting used to with knowing how frozen the bananas and other fruit should be to get the best consistency. But other than that definitely worth it!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love my yonanas machine. It is super easy to make a delicious dessert that is healthy for you because it is just frozen fruit. I find it tastes better than ice cream. You can make a ton of different flavours and it comes with a recipe book. It also looks neat when all the different fruits blend together to make swirls of colour. Its great for kids. It’s easy to clean the machine and take apart too.
Cuisine C.
casa blanca
Hello, my name is Ghazlan. I was impressed by this wonderful machine. If I could review it through my channel as the summer approached, I would give it a wonderful recipe that would like people to buy it.