BY YON-KA

Erase visible signs of aging and fatigue with this multi-purpose nighttime moisturizer that has clarifying, detoxifying, antiseptic, regenerating, and tightening effects. This vitamin-charged revitalizing cream tightens the pores and aids in toning down pigmentation spots to bring radiance to dull skin. With the fresh scent and purifying actions of rosemary, a star ingredient in the Yon-Ka collection, this treatment is perfect for dry skin. see more...

Mary P.
Chicago , IL
I use this in the evening after I wash my face and use my Lotion Yonka. I use the normal/oily skin formula and it's wonderful. It's a regenerating age defense product that's infused with essential oils and smells refreshing. I love how smooth and bright it makes my skin feel at the end of the day.
Anna D.
Irving, TX
I have very sensitive skin, so Yonka has always been my go-to brands. I love how natural the ingredients are, and how gentle it is with my skin. Not to mention how great it smells! It might seem small, but a little really does go a long way with Yonka.
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
I absolutely love this stuff I used to use it a couple
Years back and loved it then too. Just repurchased it and am just as amazed as I was . Leaves my normal skin looking brighter and feeling so smooth highly recommend!
Kaitlyn F.
Love this!!! Definitely a go to product for me especially during the work week!! Totally recommend this to girls for a pamper night! It's a product you won't regret purchasing! For the price, it's a definite must!
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
This definitely makes my skin feel very healthy and moisturized, especially now since it's cold outside. My skin has been so dry, but this product literally made my life better!
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ

Yonka is a great skin care line and I have used it for years. This product is awesome for my dry skin, but is not greasy. I use it religiously. So glad I found it at Amazon -- 20% less than what I spend on it at the salon.
Brianna J.
Deja mi piel suave y limpia, ademas te deja una sensación fresca, muy refrescante, solo la he usado un par de veces y ya noto la diferencia en mi piel
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
Es super fresco y te relaja la piel, te hace sentir que estas cuidando tu piel de una buena manera, me encanta y lo recomiendo
Andrea Corina L.
New Castle, DE
LOVE IT!! This cream was introduced to me by a celebrity known for her healthy skin and I hope I never have to go without it!
Judith R.
Columbus, OH
I usually use this product after showering at night. It makes your skin feel great and refreshed! Totally recommend.
Haylie B.
Has anyone used this product? Is the smell more of a clean or sweet smell?
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Qué tal es ?
Paula A.
Recife
It is a good one ?
Makenzie T.
Is the scent really strong?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
How long does this take to actually show results.

Yon-Ka Paris

Yon-Ka Paris was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.