Yon-Ka Paris Nutri+ Booster

Formerly Yon-Ka Serum. Repair damaged skin with this nutrient-dense oil that boosts the effects of your usual Yon-Ka moisturizer to nourish and regenerate the skin and soften the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.

How long does it last?
How is this product? Any information would be great?
Ya han recibido alguna box?
Start your review of Yon-Ka Paris Nutri+ Booster!
Wendy R.
Lafayette, IN
BEST serum for dry skin leaves it feeling hydrated and smooth . Helps right away if you have flaky feeling skin. MUST HAVE ASAPP Its good to have during summer and winter time
Krista M.
Brunswick, OH
LOVE this product if you have dry skin. I just used this for the first time and my skin feels refreshed and moisturized. It is very gentle on the skin and met my expectations fully. It is an all around great product
Alexa M.
Mount holly, NJ
This product is a bit pricy but worth it if you have dry skin that needs a boost of moisture. I would use it at night right after taking makeup off when your skin is clean. Also, serums are best for a night skin routine so the product has time to soak into your skin.
Alma R.
Arvin , Ca
Love it super soft a bit pricey but totally worth the price I bought it online
Love it super soft a bit pricey but totally worth the price I bought it online
Lilian G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product if you have dry skin i totally recommend this..especially in the summer time. is super gentle, AMAZING
Amelia H.
This is a very very good CM is very lightly and covers my face very smoothly this my skin soft
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
It is really good for dry skin. My sister uses it and it has helped her with her problem. This doesn't make her break out.
Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
This serum hydrates my skin better than any product ever has! Pairs really well with Yonka age-defying moisturizer. If you have really dry skin, Yonka serum will fix it in just one night. You don't need to apply a lot, which is what I love about this product. It's long lasting!
Ty T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Is your skin cracked or rough textured? Well get this it defiantly works miracles.
Brittany Y.
Newnan, GA
Have rough texture or dull skin? This serum is great for all of your skin needs! It's s concentrated blend of yonka's signature blend of essential oils. I used it on majority of my clients and it just gives an immediate glow to the skin.