BY YON-KA

Buy now on Yon-Ka Paris
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Formerly Yon-Ka Serum. Repair damaged skin with this nutrient-dense oil that boosts the effects of your usual Yon-Ka moisturizer to nourish and regenerate the skin and soften the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. see more...

Buy on Yon-Ka ...
Alexa M.
This product is a bit pricy but worth it if you have dry skin that needs a boost of moisture. I would use it at night right after taking makeup off when your skin is clean. Also, serums are best for a night skin routine so the product has time to soak into your skin.
Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
This serum hydrates my skin better than any product ever has! Pairs really well with Yonka age-defying moisturizer. If you have really dry skin, Yonka serum will fix it in just one night. You don't need to apply a lot, which is what I love about this product. It's long lasting!
Krista M.
Brunswick, OH
LOVE this product if you have dry skin. I just used this for the first time and my skin feels refreshed and moisturized. It is very gentle on the skin and met my expectations fully. It is an all around great product
Wendy R.
Lafayette, IN
BEST serum for dry skin leaves it feeling hydrated and smooth .
Helps right away if you have flaky feeling skin.
MUST HAVE ASAPP
Its good to have during summer and winter time
Brittany Y.
Newnan, GA
Have rough texture or dull skin? This serum is great for all of your skin needs! It's s concentrated blend of yonka's signature blend of essential oils. I used it on majority of my clients and it just gives an immediate glow to the skin.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I use the yonka serum almost every other day and I love it. It makes a huge difference in the texture of my skin. Even just by morning after it using it a few days. Best stuff ever!
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
It is really good for dry skin. My sister uses it and it has helped her with her problem. This doesn't make her break out.
Lilian G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product if you have dry skin i totally recommend this..especially in the summer time. is super gentle, AMAZING
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good product! It is expensive but I do like it. It is soft on the skin and I would highly recommend
Amelia H.
This is a very very good CM is very lightly and covers my face very smoothly this my skin soft
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
What does this do to your face???
Jackie M.
What is the purpose of a serum?
Daiana V.
Don Torcuato. Buenos Aires, Bs. As
Is this product really good?
Nishtha g.
Is this worth the money ???
Kat A.
Is this expensive? Is it worth the money?

back